Part 1

((Introduction ))

Now that I look back to those days
I do not understand ourself at that time at all !

Maybe ten years after those days ...
Now ...
In my life ...

I feel how crazy and borderless we were in those days .

I do not even know why we lived like that...
But what it was as if we had allowed the excitement to take over our youth completely .

We were young , full of uncontrollable se.xual desires,
And we just wanted to enjoy life as if .

And so ...

Maybe that was the reason we lived like that during those four years...
And ...

*******************************
I really can not believe.
No , this could not be true .

Just ,when my parents say goodbye to me and leave ...
It seems that I just realized what happened to me !

I...
Yes, me...
My own person !
I was released right in the middle of London ...
Without knowing English!

I had just finished high school and somehow this year I had to enter the first year of university ...

But ...
It did not seem to be a fate that my family would agree with,
And well it can be said that was one of the common bullies for an only son of a multi-billionaire family .

I do not remember ever having a close relationship with my parents ,

And now that they thought it was the best decision for me , i did not say anything special and it was like enrolling in an English language college for new international entrants and I had to start attending classes .

Yes , I had to study intensively for three months and then I could go to university if I got the right grade .

It was the first session of the class . It was almost half an hour since the beginning it .

Without knocking, someone opened the door and entered !

He did not even look at our shocked language teacher ,
And his eyes turned to look for a place to sit in the classroom ,

And that was where I first saw him.

His height, milky skin ,perfect face,
And his strange fashion clothes.

He is chewing gum carelessly, as if this is no living thing in that class.

He was carefree and abnormal ,had not even try to wear simpler and more appropriate clothes .

Even when he was looking for a place to sit without permission, he did not stop chewing gum !

It did not matter how much the teacher spoke in English and threatened him,
He did not care at all.
and then ...

Just when he came and sat next to me ,
when gave me his staring and inattentive look with a grin, I realized that he was himself .

Yes,it was him.
A reason to stay in this damn college .

I do not remember even saying a word to each othere.Just what it was at that moment , the same look , the same grin...
It was like a greeting ,
Or even a silent start to understand that we are going to be each othere's best friends .

It was from this time that me, mean Pete became friends with that lustful and crazy bomb Zee and I got to know him .

And our frenzy started from there.

*****************************
English college was awful . I wanted to speak to someone in my own language and maybe because we both hated English, it made us even more attracted .