Mirror Twin (Peter x Andy's Twin! Male! Reader)

Request by @AngelLeinscott

• Romantic (Wholesome)

(A/N) = Name that's starts with A

(O/C) = Overalls Color 

Pronouns will be He/Him.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------

You gripped onto your twin brother's shoulders as you both walked around the pitch -black barn. The darkness kinda scared you a little, ever since you and Andy were kids.

"(A/N), look! I found the lantern! Now we can find my key!" Andy said happily as he gripped the lantern and turned it on. Your eyes shrunk as you could make out a figure behind Andy.

"B-brother?!" You said nevously as you pointed to the figure.

Andy turned around in confusion, and jumped, shining the lantern on the figure.

The figure turned out to be a orange pumpkin, with lime green eyes. They seemed to wear a outfit similar to your's and Andy's, except their overalls were dark green, not white or (O/C). You noticed some miscolored patches on the legs.

"W-wait who are you?" Andy spoke, holding you close.

"I'm Peter The Pumpkin! Nice to meet ya!" The pumpkin responded jubilantly.

"I'm (A/N).......(A/N) the Apple. And this is my twin brother, Andy The Apple." You spoke up.

"Wow, no wonder you pair look so similar!" Peter responded as he shook your hand. "Y'know, I've always wanted a sibling."

He was right about you both looking similar. Your head was slightly darker than Andy, and you had a small stem, while he didn't have one. You both were polar opposites, but you still loved each other notherless.

"Wait, how long have you been in here?" Andy questioned, getting back to the topic.

"That doesn't matter." Peter said, putting you both off guard.

"Wanna play a game of tag?" Peter said as he turned to your brother.

"No, we're just looking for my key-" Andy tried to object, but Peter put one of his cold hands on your left shoulder, and the other on Andy's right shoulder. 

"Sounds great, let's play! Just this way to the Haystack Maze!" Peter said as he scooped you up.

You blushed a little. It was surprisingly comfortable. 

--------------------------------

Peter put you down as you three were now in the maze.

"I'm it, catch me if you can!" He said, before running away.

You and Andy both split off in different directions, you going left and him going right.

You walked around, looking for Peter. Soon enough, he grabbed a pumpkin but was then tagged by you on the back as he turned a corner.

"Tag! Your it!" You shouted happily.

Peter didn't move. He just stared at you, a small blush forming on him.

Confused, you took your hand off his back. You thought he was trying to trick you, so you giggled and ran away.

--------------------------------

After a while, you caught up to your brother.

"Did you get him?" Andy asked.

"Yep! Now it his turn to tag us!" You confirmed, smiling.

Andy looked more relaxed. "I'm actually quite glad your enjoying this."  He wispered.

A stomp soon ended your conversation, so you both knew what that meant.

You split off again, and agreed to meet in the middle once all the pumpkins on your respective sides were collected.

--------------------------------

You grabbed the last  pumpkin, but was soon tugged back on your sweater's neck. HARD.

You turned to see Peter. His eyes were pitch black with green pupils, and his mouth was curved into a creepy smile.

"Caught you...Andy? How come you've got a stem all of a sudden..." Peter said as he slowly realized which of you he caught.

You on the other hand, were frightened and  upset. You began to sob quietly. This is what you did when you were scared.

A small tentacle whiped the tear off your face.

You looked up. Peter looked at you, back to normal. "Listen, I don't do this sort of thing, but...sorry about scaring you." He said.

You nodded, notifying him that it was okay.

"(A/N), Come on! I found my key, let's get outta here!" You both heard Andy call. 

Peter extended his hand to you, and you took it. 

He scooped you up yet again, but this time you fell asleep against his arm. Peter then  leaned in and kissed you on the cheek. You smiled as you slept.

And as he walked you to your brother, you felt that he was smiling too.

--------------------------------

Okay, I'm so sorry @AngelLeinscott that I completely forgot your request! Hopefully you liked what I wrote!

Now that Reflection's ended, oneshots for AAF are back on!

~Myune⭐