Little Freind (Toy! Baylee x SpongeBob)

•Request by myself yet again-

•Platonic (And a tiny bit of romantic)

Enjoy!

--------------------------------

SpongeBob opens the package hes gotten. It's a plastic house with packaging that says "Meet your Chi : your new little helper! 34 to find!" 

SpongeBob rips off the packaging and grabs a plastic pink crank and inserts it to the top of the house as a little chimney. He winds it up, and then the house splits open, sending pink glitter everywhere. He falls off his chair in shock.

Baylee emerges from the house and when she steps out, the house reforms. Her eyes light up when she spots SpongeBob.

"Hello!" she squeals, jumping up and down.

"Hi, Baylee," he responds, smiling at the little bee. He's holding a small booklet with pictures of all the Chi's you could get. Baylee falls into the "Fun" catagory.

"Choose your bitty!" he reads. "Be careful, they might not all be fun!" Baylee walks up to SpongeBob, and extends her hand. He looks at her outstretched hand, and looks surprised. He hesitantly takes her hand and shakes it, but not too tight.

"I have accessories!" Wanna see?" Baylee askes, going into the house. A few minutes later, she comes out of the house with a few peices of fabric. A pink coat, a yellow hair ribbon, and a bag.

"Whoah, cool!" Spongebob says. He picks up the ribbon and ties it on Baylee's left antenna.

"Y'know you should have more yellow in your clothes..." SpongeBob says.

"Aww, thanks!" Baylee replies blushing a little.

SpongeBob is happy he's gotten a Chi. And he doesn't regret the £43 he spent either.

--------------------------------

Notes:

WHOOOOO LETZ GOOOO- 

(Y'all are welcome to request oneshots!)