Spain

Monitoring Room - Team V

In the monitoring room Keisuke can be seen replaying two specific goals repeatedly. Those two goals being the goal he scored with a volley and the one where by taking on the opponent's entire team.

'That last goal I scored was something completely different.... That feeling I had was the same I had in Spain.'

(Flashback 1 Year Ago)

'Tch... Why can't I score... If I don't score then I'll won't make the team... All my hard work will go to waste.'

The tryout game was about to end having already messing up multiple times nobody was passing the ball to him. Keisuke was already at the verge of giving up.

'Mom... Dad... Sumi... Maybe I'm not the strongest after all... Should I just give up? Tch, maybe that old man was right.'

'What are you even useful for?! You waste of space?! God! I should have killed the crazy woman when I had the chance!! It's all your fault!!'

'Shit... I should just be thankful that Mom and Dad even gave me chance to have a nice life in their family...'

It was already the 85th minute and Keisuke was barely even moving, with tears about to break out he was ready to give up on his dream.

'No... No... NO! I won't give up! I'll make sure that I'll be the strongest ever to prove I wasn't a waste of space!'

At that moment something woke up inside of Keisuke's body. A talent that has never been seen before. A talent that can only bloom when somebody is on the brink of despair. A talent that has the capability to become the best.

To the coaches, player, staff, and spectators it looked like Keisuke had already given up when he suddenly took off at a incredible speed closing in on the opponent's midfielder who had the ball.

"Move!" Yelled Keisuke with his face filled with desperation.

The midfielder got scared and ended giving the ball away. After Keisuke got the ball his dribbling was so much better, his speed was so much better, and all in all he was better.

The remaining defender quickly went to press him thinking he was the same as before. Only to find out he was completely reborn.

'Out of my way, you useless fucks!'

Keisuke then did elastico nutmeg to get past one, a roulette to get the past the next one, a la croqueta to get past the last two. Leaving only him and the goalkeeper as the goalkeeper ran out to block. What Keisuke did next shocked everyone as he did a rainbow flick over the goalkeeper and volleyed it into the goal.

All of that happened in a matter of seconds.

The game continued with Keisuke dominating the last minutes of the game scoring a hattrick to win the game as a completely new person. With his talent having finally being awakened inside of him. He could feel himself now truly having chance at becoming the strongest.

What Keisuke didn't notice was that Zinedine Zidane was watching that match and was interested by his talent. Although on the outside Zidane looked indifferent on the inside he was completely shocked. That play where Keisuke had awakened had reminded Zidane of Ronaldinho when he was given a standing ovation at the Santiago Bernabeu.

'Incredible!' Thought Zidane as he then walked up to Keisuke after the game finished.

"What's your name?" Asked Zidane

"Zidane... I mean Keisuke..." Keisuke answered in a daze.

'That's Zinedine Zidane...!'

"Then, Keisuke do you know what you just did?"

"Ah... Huh?... I don't know..."

"In that case... When you return to your home country and find out what it was that you did and when you do find out I want you to return to Spain and join my team. But for now stay here and train with until you go back." Said Zidane with excitement.

"Ah Sure... I mean yes! Thank you! I promise I'll be back!"

(Flashback End)

'Zidane... Don't worry I'm so close to figuring it out... Plus I've gotten stronger...' Thought Keisuke as he remembered the training and teaching that Zidane gave him.

Zidane was the reason he had gotten a lot stronger ever since he got back from Spain.

...

Team V Training Field

In the training field a training match can be seen going on and by the looks of it Team V looked in even more in sync with Team V's front four scoring a lot easier. With Keisuke being the main attacker, Hiori being the playmaker, Ishikari being the target man, and Kurona being the attacker on the wing.

There was new attacks created such as Kurona's cut in cross to Ishikari and Hiori's long pass to Keisuke in a counter attack.

"Hey, let's stop for while because it looks like we already have enough to beat the other two teams."

ZOOM!

"Greetings, you unpolished gems. I knew it... This blend of sauce and mayonnaise... Hits the spot."

"Ego...!"

"This stratum's sixth match just now ended. See the screen for the results and current standings."

Game 5 Team W 3-1 Team Y

Game 6 Team X 4-1 Team Z

1st Team V 6 Points Goal Diff. +6

2nd Team W 4 Points Goal Diff. +0

3rd Team X 4 Points Goal Diff. -1

4th Team Y 3 Points Goal Diff. +0

5th Team Z 0 Points Goal Diff. -5

"We're still in first place!"

"And now it gets spicy... Until now, it was your performance and plays... That determined your spot within our Blue Lock ranking, forming your teams. But, the fundamental criteria of your rank is a striker's greatest strength: their goals."

"Therefore, the strikers whose goals were most valuable for their team will stand at the top of the chart. Which is why, Team V's top ranker is still, you... Keisuke Takeyama."

Team V's Blue Lock's Latest Ranking Chart

221st Takeyama

222nd Kurona

223rd Ishikari

224th Hiori...

"I believe I have told you that a weapon is merely the first step must take in order to thrive... But such treasure cannot lay stagnant once acquired. As such, your next step is, to hone your weapon... And make it exceptional."

"Consider Argentina's world renowned striker, Lionel Messi. Taking in his power at a glance, his main weapons are his quick-touch dribbling... And his left foot's outstanding shot speed. With those peerless weapons, he climbed to the very summit of the world's finest players. In other words, he has displayed his dominance over every other top striker."

"The weapons you carry vary from person to person. It then follows that the methods to hone said weapons differ from each and every one of you. Simply following the same steps Messi took will result in your weapons being wasted."

"Your own unique weapon, the core of you very own foundation... Will evolve into an even greater asset only with its strength multiplied in this manner. You must seek your own playstyle... And make it exceptional. Unpolished gems are nothing but dirt... Until their talents have been honed to crystal clarity."

BLIP!

Match 7 Team V vs Team Y

BEEP!

Time until Kickoff 23:59:58