Takeyama Keisuke

In the World of Football...

It is possible to produce elite goalkeepers, defenders, and midfielders. However, the same cannot be said of strikers.

After all, a first-rate striker is one...

Who appears in Football's Most Critical Moment.

...

"Goooooaaaalll!!!Gooooooaaalll!!!Takeyama Keisuke has scored once again to complete his hat-trick! He's taken Fukurodani Academy to Nationals single-handedly once again!!"

"Takeyama Keisuke Japan's own Kaka has taken Japan's attention away once again having already done it before by winning nationals single-handedly while still being a 1st-Year!!!"

"God has given us Japanese our new genius, just like Itoshi Sae, he's been recruited by Real Madrid and AC Milan already, and soon he'll take the football world by storm!!"

...

"Congratulations Takeyama-kun, another hat-trick added onto your tally. But I must how do you feel about now having Kira-san as your teammate in the U-18 team?"

A 16-year old boy with long dark hair tied in a bun and golden eyes measuring at a height of 182cm with a lean build can be seen standing in front of a reporter.

The boy contemplated his answer before replying with, "Well, I must congratulate Kira, but unfortunately I won't be able to play with him any time soon, because after nationals I'll be joining the U-20 team."

"Huh? W-what do you mean you'll be joining the U-20 team? Ahhh!! Imagine the headlines I'll get from this,'16-year old Genius joins U-20 National Team before having played Pro, Second Coming of Kaka'." the reporter exclaimed with excitement in their voice.

"Well, looks like you got your next headline your welcome, but really I need to get going," Keisuke said before walking off to go with the rest of his team.

"Gather round team! I must congratulate you guys for reaching nationals once again, but we couldn't have done with the most important element, TEAMWORK!!!!"

'Huh? But I did all work you stupid, worthless coach.'

"And we can't forget Takeyama-kun, good job kid!"

"Good job, Takeyama-kun!!"

"You did it again, Takeyama-kun!!"

"Man, you sure are the best!!"

...

"I'm home!!"

"NII-CHAN!!! How was it? Did you win? How many goals did you score?"

"Hey, Sumi-chan to answer your questions all I have to say is I'm The Strongest," he replied while picking up Sumire.

"Maa,maa, kei-chan don't go acting all smug in front of your sister you know it's a bad influence for her," said a woman with blue hair and black eyes.

"Ah, your Mother is right Keisuke, we don't need another smug troublemaker," said a man with black hair and blue eyes.

"It doesn't really matter does it, after all she'll also be strongest just like me, right?" replied Keisuke with a smug smile while carrying his little sister to kitchen.

"YEESS!! I'll be the strongest just like Nii-chan!!" yelled out Sumire.

"Of course, let's go eat, but before that Kei-chan you got a letter in mail from the JFA," said his Mom with a letter in hand.

"Mr. Keisuke Takeyama, Selection for a Player Improvement Project..?" read out Keisuke while opening the letter.

'Huh? A new challenge, might as well indulge myself'