Team V

'It's been three days since we came to Blue Lock.'

Team V had been put through endurance tests with Keisuke being the main stand out along with Hiori not being too far behind him. With Kurona and Ishikari being the only ones to be able to even near Keisuke's results.

"Ahh... Keisuke... don't you get tired of these... test...?" Hiori asked as he panted out of exhaustion.

"Yeah... Don't you get tired of these things...? We've been doing these all day. Ahh! My legs!" Kurona yelled out as he laid flat on the ground after the running test.

"Maa, maa to me this is warm up after all, in order to be the best in football you have to also be the best physically. Anyway let's move onto the next." Replied Keisuke as he hopped off the treadmill with at time of 1:29:47 at pace of 20km/h.

"Giant-kun, pass me the water... Thanks, anyway shouldn't I be asking you if you're okay with these tests?" Asked Keisuke while drinking the water and threw it back to Ishizaki.

"C'mon Ishikari, let's let these two rest for while we do the jumping test." Called out Keisuke.

"Yes, let's all follow the Genius."

"It's not genius, but 'The Strongest'."

"Whatever..."

Both Keisuke and Ishikari got ready for the jumping while Hiori and Kurona took a break lying down.

"Get ready, GO!"

Both jump as a Ishikari got vert of 65cm while Keisuke got one of 70cm.

"Woah... although Ishikari is taller than him he still got up higher. That's amazing..." Kurona said while staring up at Keisuke.

...

"MMHH! That's so good! Ahhh! I love food!!" Mumbled out Keisuke as he quickly ate his yakitori along with his rice and miso soup.

"Hey, what'd you guys get?!" Asked Keisuke as the rest of the group consisting of Hiori, Kurona, and Ishikari came back.

"Well, I got some soba..." Ishikari replied taken aback by the excitement.

"I got some ramen. What about you Hiori?" Kurona asked as Hiori took a seat.

"I got some curry rice, though I don't really like it..."

"I'll trade you my soba for your curry rice." Suggested Ishikari.

"Thanks..."

"Anyway, I have question for you guys. Your answer will determine your future on the team." Keisuke started out as he finished his food.

All the other three looked at each other seemed to agree on something. They all nodded.

"So, for the past three days I've been on the lookout on who would best fit to be my actual teammates on the pitch, and you three are the only competent players on the team I can rely on if need to. So what I'm asking is whether you want risk your future by not following my rules or you can win this whole thing by following my lead?" Keisuke asked he completely stood up staring at them.

Although they were all confused at first and wanted to refuse but then they remembered how Keisuke defeated Nishida.

"That's fine as long as you can assure us the win." Replied Ishikari hesitantly.

"I was going to follow your lead anyway." Hiori simply shrugged.

"Yeah, he's right who else will we follow other than the genius himself." Kurona smirked.

"Hahaha! That's right who else would you follow! The rest are just shitty runts! By the way it's The Strongest not Genius, okay?" Keisuke laughed smugly.