Team V vs Team W

"The first selection will be round-robin involving all five teams inside this stratum. Only the top two highest positioned teams at the end of all 10 matches will qualify. And the worst three will be eliminated. Meaning, the members of those teams will immediately expelled from Blue Lock. And they will lose the right to play for Japan's National Team."

"However! For those three teams, there is a way to avoid elimination. That is, to be the player who has scored the most goals for their team by the selection's end. This is a system with the purpose... Of saving only the best scorer from each eliminated team."

"Players within a team will ranked according to their number of goals scored, but 'Fair Play' will accounted for in the system. Those with fewer penalties will have greater chances of winning. Whether by pursuing 'their own goals', or 'the team's victory'... The fate of every striker will be decided by this first selection we are holding!"

"This fight will have you all play football from scratch to work on your foundations. The first game will be held two hours from now... Between Team V... And Team W!"

...

"Alright, you shitty servants! This is our lineup for the first game that I made with my royal knights! While I am better than all of you it doesn't mean you can just fuck around and if you do good I'll give you a chance."

"So, here we go our formation will be a...

4-4-2

GK: Shitty Servant #1

DF: Shitty Servant #2-#5

MF: Shitty Servant #6 & #7

WF: Hiori & Kurona

FW: Ishikari & Keisuke"

"Also the formation will change to a 4-2-4 when attacking and the rest of you just stay back and defend." Keisuke finished as he walked out onto the pitch.

...

Fifth Stratum, Center Field

"To assist us with determining fouls, a VAR system will be used for the game."

"Keisuke, Team W is here." Hiori notified Keisuke.

"Now, it's time for the first 45 minutes of the Fifth Stratum's... Very first game! Team V vs Team W! Kickoff!!" Announced Ego.

"Feeling nervous, Hiori? Don't worry as long as everything goes according to plan we'll win!" Keisuke said as him and Hiori lined up at the center spot.

"A bit... but like you said... it'll probably be fine..."

"Yeah... Ready, Let's GO!" Keisuke yelled as he quickly flicked the ball to Hiori and charged forward.

Start of 1st Half

Immediately Hiori took control of the ball and passed it back to Kurona who then gave it Ishikari. Once they took control of the ball in the backcourt they started charging forward with Keisuke.

Team W started to press and cornered Ishikari. Then once Ishikari turned back to pass it off to Hiori somebody came from behind him and stole the ball.

"Done analyzing you, Mr. Giant." Said a boy with raven colored hair.

"Fall BACK!!" Yelled out Hiori as both he and Keisuke ran back

"Keisuke, that's Karasu I used to play with him... He's good."

"Don't worry, I'll get the ball back... Just be ready." Keisuke said as he immediately chased Karasu at an amazing speed.

"Oi, Raven that ball is mine." Keisuke said as he pressed Karasu