𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24:𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬👑

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Can you do other things too?".I exclaimed as I notice him glance at me still holding Raven in his hand.

Then I heard a rustle from behind him."Ugh so noisy..".A soft voice groaned.A woman?

I look at the woman whose back are turned to me,she was behind the magician probably leaning on the tree too earlier slepping.I saw how she slowly stands up and her wavy black hair just like the magician fall onto her back as she scratches her head. She wear a pink cape and dress.

She slowly turned around and I was immediately starstrucked by her beauty especially her eyes,They were Amethyst eyes..Jeweled ones.'Wait the previous empress and wife of Claude before had eyes amethyst too but it wasn't jeweled though..

"Hello".She smiled waving her hands at me,She's so beautiful,My heart warms just by looking at her,don't she look like someone from back home?Nah this girl is too beautiful for the outside world."Hello?".

I heard her said again,as I immediately shook my head,I was staring at her for too long and i didn't even notice she was already In front of me sitting to my level as she waved her hands infront of me.

"A-are you a magician too?Just like him?".I blushed a bit at her and said pointing my finger at the guy whose still holding blackie.

"Yes,he's my brother,You can call me Y/n".She said smiling and I smiled back.

"Can you do other things too like he does?".I said excited,she giggled at my reaction.

"What, something like this?".She snap her fingers In the air as her magic made colorful bubbles.

'Uwahhh,Awesome.Real magic!'.I said amazed as the bubbles float around me.

"Kyahh".I laughed and jumped with my hands up to reach the bubbles,I could hear her chuckling.

I saw the guy in the corner of my eyes sat beside her and wave his finger as the bubbles came down a bit and stayed as I happily pop them.'Woah it smells so nice'

'But why do I feel so..out of..breath'.My breathing..it's becoming heavy as I huffed.

Then I heard a clap as all the bubbles pop and the groaning sound of blackie as my breathing slowly became normal."Huh?What just..".I said my eyes wide a bit.

"Ha!You dare to get in my way with those kind of futile tricks?".The guy said holding Raven down as he shivers."Such a misbehaving mutt,Should I just end you?"

"D-Don't hurt raven!You're not ravens owner are you?".I snatch blackie out of his hands pissed since he was hurting him!

"You're the owner of this mutt".He suddenly said looking at me.'Huh?'."You've never seen a magician,Never seen a Scared beast..What rock have you been hiding all this time?".He said,

'What?'

"She must be Athanasia, Daughter of Obelia's Emperor".Miss Y/n said.

"Ah thought so, She's just as interesting as you anyway".The guy said looking at Miss Y/n as she shrugged,he scoffed as he look at me with his now glowing ruby eyes."This will be Quite fun".He smirked looking at me which made me shiver a bit.

"That's a holy beast born from your magical power".He said walking Infront of me and pointed at blackie,Miss Y/n curiously went beside him.

"Holy beast?What's a holy beast?". I asked.

"A holy beast is an essence of your magical power or mana,When it's fully grown,it absorbs itself back into you so that you may use it's mana as you please.It is born when it's owner has an overwhelming amount of mana,so they usually never try to leave their owner..".He explained.

So to sum it up.This popped out of my body because I had an excessive amount of mana?..

"Does that mean I'm some kind of grand sorcerer?".I exclaimed excitedly and shocked at them.

"Well you do seem to have the potential".

'Wowie!!'

"Thank you for letting me know Mister,Athy will go N-".I was cut off when he got blackie out of my hands.'Im confuse,Ah?'

"Huh?why are you taking raven?"

"When did i say I'm giving it to you?"

"You said raven's mine though?".I Said.

"I slept way longer than I thought and my mana's weak,If I eat this then my mama will be replenished too".He said and I was immediately shocked and scared for raven.

"Nooo!!Give raven back!".I said trying to reach the pup.

"You don't necessarily need a holy beast.you can just continue  your life with no mana like you used too".He said raising Raven higher with his hand.

"It's your own fault why your mana is low,why do I need to give you my raven!Give him back!Give him b-!!".I kept refusing then I was cut off when Miss Y/n clicked her tounge and look at the guy magician.

"Stop it!'.She scolded gently at him as she snatches raven from his hand and gave them to me.I look at her and again I felt my cheeks became warm."Don't worry he's a nice wizard"

He rolled his eyes a bit."What's your name?" He asked and I squinted my eyes at him.

"Why do want to kno-?!"

"What's wrong?She told you I'm not a bad wizard.Then atleast you know my name.I'm Lucas".He said and snap his fingers.

"Call us by our names the next time we meet".Miss Y/n said and snap her fingers too.Both their bodies are fading blue magic with Lucas and purple magic with Miss Y/n.

"We're off catch you later".Lucas said waving as their bodies slowly started vanishing then a wind of bright light came from them as I use my hands to block the light,the wind and light slowly dissapear..and so as them.

My eyes were a bit wide as I hear the rustles of the leaves slowly fall from the wind earlier.Thats the first time I met those magicians..And Miss Y/n

There something about her that's familiar..

My heart felt warm.

I want to meet her again..

To be continued

𝐁𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞👑(A Who Made Me A Princess Fanfiction 🌼)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें