𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22:"𝐘/𝐧"👑

Lee Y/n's POV

I jerked my eyes open in shock after the bright light dimmed down.I kept breathing heavily as I looked down and held my head as I try to see down my blurry vision.

My vision cleared and I slowly lift up my head."Where am I?..".I look around just to see the sky blue floor and so as all the surroundings.'this seems f-familiar..'.

"Ouch!".My head aches after sensing the familiarity in this place.I use my arms and slowly stand up as I wiggled a bit since I was dizzy from being sucked in a frickin book!.

"Woah".I turned around and saw a tree that I was leaning at,The tree were glowing silver,'Even the tree seems familiar'.

"That book is magical!".I exclaimed then I saw the open book floating above as it slowly went down and I open my hands as the book closes when it reach my hands.

As soon as the novel touches my hands,a voice spoke which made me flinch.

"You've come back,my goddess"

'Huh?My goddess?I'm scared of this voice but yeah thank you for appreciating my goddesslike beauty!'.I flicked my hair proudly.

"U-uh yeah I am back".I laughed nervously."W-who are y-you?"

"The world tree,I summoned you here along with the princess after you touched that book that will lead you to beyond the place where you truly belong".it said.

"Why did you summon me here?..but I have to go back,I have an event to attend to-!".I said.

"Don't you sense a familiarity in this place?,in that book?and from the girl that gave you the novel?".It asked.

I was taken aback,True when I came here in this place my head aches since I thought that this is familiar,like I was here before,and the books plot and characters..and then the girl from the bookstore...

"Yes..".I said still spacing out.my heart throbbed for no reason,I felt pain,excitement and desperation about this place.

"It's because you've been here before my goddess".it said and I look up at the tree surprised.

"What do you mean?".I asked

"Do you believe in reincarnation?".It asked and I nodded."Then you are now in your third life, because you lived here from your first and second life."

My eyes widen again.So I was dead and got a another life but this time from a different life,I could easily believe now that everything magical exists,that nothing is impossible.

I can sense my excitement."I understand..Then why did you summon me back here again?".

"It's to save your loved ones from upcoming tragedies and regain your lost memories from your past lives".it said.

"Loved ones?did you summon anyone from my family too?!".I panicked but then the voice lowly chuckle.

"No,do you still remember the girl that gave you that book?".it asked then I started to think..yeah the shy girl from the bookstore!

"Yes I remember her!".I answered.

"She also have been reincarnated from the third time and have lived both two of her past lives here too just like you".It said and my eyes widen again in surprise,She's the same as me!."And now she is summoned back here for her original life,as the Princess"

"Woah..but by the way,the girl also seems familiar to me,did we have like any interaction from before?like our past lives?".I asked holding the book close.

"That..you will know soon..if you're willing to stay here and help her or you could always choose to go back".

"I am willing to help her but how can I go back after this mission of yours?".I asked,I mean for me this just a temporary adventure anyway and I have to go back after I finished it just like in every movie!