Chapter 15

(Smut)

Frank quickly unbuckled Gerards belt before pushing his jeans down his thighs softly.

Gerard got off Frank and took his pants off quickly, Frank got to work on his own belt and quickly slipped his jeans off.

Once their jeans were off Gerard climbed back onto Franks mud started grinding down against Franks erection "fuck Gerard, keep going" Frank moaned out as he spread his legs apart so Gerard could get better access.

Frank let out a loud groan as Gerard grinds down against him roughly, his hips rocking back and forward.

Both teenagers let out loud moans of relief as Franks hands made heir way back down Gerard's back and grabbed his ass roughly "fuck Frankie, you're so hard" Gerard whispered in Franks ear, Franks legs wrapped around Gerard's waist asGerard grinds down on a Franks entrance roughly.

Frank let out a loud groan as Gerard pushed down harder "fuck yeah you like that don't you huh" Gerard groaned out, Frank grunts and whines "fuck yes"

Even though they were grinding through the thin cloth of their boxers, it felt amazing to the two boys.

Gerard flipped Frank over so his back was facing Gerard's "hands and knees Frankie"

Frank obeys and does as he told before Gerard was pulling Franks boxers around his knees "fuck Gerard, please do something"

Gerard grunts as he leaned down, his tongue real close to Franks hole "oh yeah, what do you want me to do" he said lowly, Frank moaned "fuck Gerard I want you to eat me out, I wanna feel your tongue inside of me, please Gerard I really want this@ he whined out.

Gerard done as Frank asked and ran his tongue across his hole "ah, shit"

Gerard slipped his tongue in and out of Frank, jerking the smaller boy off slowly "fuck, you're so amazing Gerard, you're tongue feels so fucking good"

Frank pushed back on Gerard's tongue making him let out a high pitched moan "oh god"

Frank started fucking himself on Gerard's tongue roughly, jerking himself off quickly "I'm ah, I'm gonna cum Gee"

Gerard spanked Franks ass and pulled away "not yet" he growled as he pulled his own boxers off.

Frank looked up at Gerard who crawled over him, his hands gripping Franks hips as Gerard grinds down against Franks hole, Gerard erection was warm and inviting, Frank just wanted Gerard inside of him.

"Let me fuck your thighs" Frank said softly, Gerard gulped and nods his head before laying on his side, his back facing Frank "whenever you're ready"

Frank thrusted in between Gerard's legs at a fast pace, he was so close to coming but he needed a little more "babe, can you like compliment me and my...ya know"

Gerard furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before understanding what Frank wanted.

Gerard let out a soft sigh "fuck Frankie, you're so big, you're gonna stretch me out so good" Gerard moaned out.

Frank hummed as he fucked Gerard's thighs as if it were his ass, soon moaning and coming over Gerard's thighs "fuck babe, you're such a dirty boy for me"

Gerard whined as Frank laid him on his back, slicking his cum over his fingers before spreading Gerard's legs "now it's your turn"

Gerard whined and started pumping his erection "do you want my fingers babe, you want them deep inside you"

Gerard moaned and nods his head "yes please Frankie, please finger me" he moaned out.

Frank slipped his fingers in, Gerard groaning at the burning sensation while having 2 fingers in his ass "ah fuck Frankie" he cried out as Frank started pumping his fingers in and out of Gerard roughly "fuck yes, you're suck a good boy, moaning for my fingers, just imagine what my dick will do to you" he said with a groan at the end.

Frank started curling his fingers inside of Gerard roughly making Gerard squeal loudly "ah, I'm gonna cum" after Frank curled his fingers a couple more times Gerard was coming all over his shirt "ah fuck Frankie, oh shit"

Frank smirked as Gerard came down from his high, Frank decided to be a true gentleman and clean Gerard up carefully before laying next to him "you're amazing babe, come lay in my arms"

Gerard let's put a sigh of relief as Franks arms wrapped around his waist, Gerard snuggled onto his chest and slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.