Chapter 2

Aldonia

"Slow down Sire...you will kill him..." Sir Liam yelled at his Prince.

But he couldn't stop as he was charging nonstoply at Sir Fredric.

"What is wrong with him?..." Sir Liam heard a familiar voice from behind, so he turned back.

"Sir Niall! You came back!..." he went for a quick handshake with his fellow Knight.

"Just came back to castle..."

Sir Niall couldn't complete what he was saying because Sir Fredric fall to the ground making a huge noise from his armor.

"Seriously what is wrong with him?...has he forgotten it's just a training?..." he asked again.

"A messenger came back from Azgadar with the news last night..." Sir Liam explained.

"So, have they agreed?..."

"Yes, they have..."

Sir Niall sighed and looked at the Prince, he was helping Sir Fedrick to get up, and then bowed his head asking for forgiveness.

They are worried about their young Prince, they know he is showing his anger for not having control of for a single thing in his life, feeling of being a puppet of the political matters, well, that's the curse of having royal blood in their body.

***********************

Azgadar

"Father!!!...How could you do this to me???...You know I love her!..." Zayn screamed at his father after King Desmond and his squad left the castle.

"Love???...Sleeping with her doesn't prove that you love her!..."

"Father!!...Look at me! I love her! I really love do! Have you ever heard me whoring around in taverns like other Princes in other Kingdoms!..."

King was silent.

"No right?...It is because I love her!...And you knew that...you knew that but still fixed my marriage with a person I don't even know... because...because you were greedy...you were greedy for that shitty little kingdom that you know you can never get your hands on..."

"...and when their king gave you the thing you wanted for a long time putting on a golden platter, you agreed!...you didn't care what your son wanted!!!..."

"You lower your voice boy! I am your king! And you will do whatever I say! Do you understand?! do you understand!...You will marry that Prince in three months and that's final..."

No, Zayn would never marry him.

"You will have to kill me!..."

"Oh I won't kill you!...But if you go against my word I will make sure that little whore of yours won't see another daylight..." King yelled on Prince's face.

"I-I hate you..." Prince mumbled.

"What!...What did you say?..."

"I HATE YOU!!!..."

A Slap.

"And...and I am regretting having you!..."

King said coldly and a tear came out of Prince's eyes listening to that.

"If he were here, he would never question my decisions, he would even go directly to his death if I ask him..."

"....you know, I asked King Desmond whether he asked his son about the proposal, he smiled and said his son will never go against his word, you know what was in his face, a proud! he was proud of his son, and guess who immediately came to my mind...yes!... Adrian...not you!..."

"...if he were here he would be a perfect match for that Prince..."

"...and he would make a better King that you will ever be..."

**********************************
To be continued ♥️🥹

Please vote and comment ♥️