♦️Chapter 19♦️

Start from the beginning

The boy was lucky this all happened in the holidays. Otherwise walking around school, would be hell right now. "Hyuck!" Renjun yelled as he saw the younger limp a little down the stairs. Donghyuck was starstruck at the smaller's remark.

"Are you alright? You're limping." Donghyuck looked at the elder a little off. Is this how Renjun felt when explaining to him his situation.

"Nothing much... just you know... woke up with a bad back." He didn't lie there. Technically he was right.

"Oh okay, we spiked one of Mark's drinks and he well let's say went crazy. We saw a side I wish you should have seen." Renjun laughed a bit.

Donghyuck smiled before walking to the kitchen where he saw Mark leaning against the counter drinking a cup of red liquid.

"Watermelon juice. Not blood." Mark stated to Donghyuck, who was starting at the red liquid.

"Mark's favourite," Yuta added, walking into the room with Shotaro and Sungchan who were busy chatting away.

Donghyuck nodded ignoring the extra unnecessary information. Soon Kun walked in talking with Sicheng.

"So, we were planning on having a games night today before school starts. What do you say?" Kun asked the people in the room.

"Sounds fun," Yuta smirked getting up from his seat and hugging his boyfriend tightly.

"I agree," Shotaro said with a wide smile making everyone melt in cuteness. Sungchan nodded his head fine with it if Shotaro was.

"Okay, nice! I'll go around and find out what games to play. Any you want to put forward?" Kun asked the boys who just shook their heads.

Yuta looked at Mark who was still immersed in his Watermelon juice.

"Looks like you like the juice more than Donghyuck." Yuta cocked his eyebrow making Donghyuck roll his eyes at the comment.

"Stop it Yuta. You're provoking him..." Sicheng sighed clinging onto the Japanese's arm. Sungchan coughed to change the subject.

"Can Taro and I go outside today?" Yuta looked at the two boys nodding his head not minding the boys leaving.

"Fine. Make sure to come back at 21:00 latest and I'll tell Yong okay." The two boys nodded together before running along together.

"I'm leaving, see you soon boys," Mark said with a serious face, leaving the used cup by the sink.

"Something I noticed. He always drinks Watermelon juice before a mission." Yuta said to Sicheng.

"Just so you know, I am still here you know," Donghyuck said noticing how Sicheng straddled himself on the elder's lap.

"Leave then child," Yuta said with a wide smile, indicating for him to leave. The younger rolled his eyes leaving the room.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

"Games night!" Chenle screamed as he ran into the recreation room.

"Calm down child." Kun lectured the young boy who was soon saved by the tall chicken in the room. 

"So Mark, Johnny, Jaehyun, Taeil, Doyoung and Taeyong aren't here but that doesn't stop us from having fun!" 

Ten said to the boys who were sitting in the sofa area. They all cheered watching as Yuta came into the room with a box of cards. 

"I would just like to say this is the first games night for Hyuck so he should go first!" Ten announced with a devil's smirk on his face.