Chapter 6

Jumping down the two floors Sakura rushed and yanked the front door open to Mycroft's surprised face, grabbing his biceps she pulled him behind her as the man approaching thrusting his knife embedded in Sakura's side.

Kicking him into the street and following after he raised his first which Sakura flipped behind his back making him lean forward, she rolled over his back before pulling his arm and flipping him over, back hitting the pavement Sakura grabbed his head slamming it into the ground knocking him out.

Looking up at Mycroft's shocked expression he was surrounded by Sherlock, John and Mrs H.

"You ok pretty boy?"

"You just saved my life" Mycroft breathed out

Sakura shrugged and smiled at him before looking down at the knife still sticking out her side. Pulling her hand away from the wound covered in blood. Glancing back up at the doorway.

"Mrs H? Call Nat!" Sakura spoke before pulling out the knife and dropping it.

John rushed out the door just as Sakura collapsed.

"Sherlock grab my medical bag hurry"

Sherlock ran to John's room grabbing it and rushing back, kneeling next to John.

"Here gauze to stem the flow" Sherlock spoke to John.

10 mins later there was the roar of an engine as the quinjet arrived landing in the street, Natasha, Steve, Bruce and Loki ran out.

Loki rushed over and picked up Sakura before teleporting into her flat, Natasha and Bruce rushing up the stairs followed by the other four Steve stayed with the man Sakura knocked out.

Natasha put her hand on the scanner which let them into the flat.

"Loki?"

"Bedroom"

Rushing over, Loki was removing her top a green glow to his fingers as he placed his hands close to the wound not touching the skin, the edges of the skin began to knit together till there was barely a scar left

Breathing out the breath they didn't know they were holding.

"She'll be out for a couple of hours, there was internal damage so she has to take it easy when she wakes up."

"I'll look after her, I owe her she just saved my life. I didn't even realize that man was behind me."

Loki's eyes bore into his, trying to see his soul.

"Anything happens to her, I'm coming for you. You can't fight against all of Asgard!"

"Unfortunately we have to go, we were in the middle of a mission and I've parked the quinjet in the street."

"She may develop a fever, I will send some medication and we'll take the assassin with us, if we find anything out we'll let you know"

"That would be appreciated."

Natasha, Bruce and Loki left after about 5 minutes they heard the roar of the quinjet taking off.

Mycroft sighed and removed his jacket, unbuttoned his vest ant sat in a chair.

"I will contact Anthea, to clear my schedule for a couple of days just incase."

"From what I've seen, she's strong Mycroft. She will be fine." John comments.

"I'll inform lestrade, keep police away"

"Thank you Sherlock."

Everyone had their tasks and set off to do them, Mycroft staying vigilant by Sakura's bedside.