Chapter 2

Sakura had lived in 221c for a month and everytime she saw sherlock he had a new untrue fact about her. Smirking at the thought of some of them, she decided to give him something to know about her.

Moving towards her music room and sitting at the piano she began to play.

Sherlock was currently talking to his Brother a floor below.

"She's a musician"

"Is that the woman who moved in upstairs?" Mycroft asked

"I'm surprised you don't have all her information My, normally you vet anyone near me."

"Don't think I didn't try, there is no information on her."

"That's not possible."

Upstairs Sakura smirked it was fun to play with Sherlock.

Her phone began to ring

"Sakura"

"Hey girl, we got a Misson, be gone about a week outfit in Quinjet. Outside hurry." Came the voice of Natasha

"On way"

Sakura quickly got her things together  and exited her flat.

Running and jumping down the majority of the stairs she knocked on Mrs Hudson's door. Not paying attention to the two eavesdropping above her.

"Hello dear, everything alright?"

"Yeah we'll have to take a rain check this week been called into work I'llbe gone about a week" she signaled Mrs Hudson with her eyes that they were being listened to.

"Not to worry dear, we'll just do it next week, now you be safe you hear me?"

"Always am Mrs H, gotta go." She winked at Mrs Hudson.

"Hey Idiot boy, it is impolite to listen to others conversations but I suppose it is the only way you'll ever deduce me. Chow" Sakura laughed as she walked out the front door.

Running towards the park where the Quintet was parked. She strode in.

"I'm here bitches"

"Language" (guess who said that!)

"English"