Chapter 5

Sakura was beaming, practically skipping through the front door at 221 Bakers street.

"Mrs H? Where are you?"

Leaning over the railing to the floor above came Mrs Hudson's face.

"What's wrong dear? I was just talking with Sherlock, Why are you so giddy?"

"Are you busy tonight?"

"No why?"

"Fancy going to a concert? To be precise mine?"

"How it's sold out, your concert's always are!"

"I may have reserved you a couple of seats, 3 actually."

"Oh dear I'd love to!" Mrs Hudson pulled Sakura into a hug and whispered to her.

"Would it be ok to bring the Holmes brothers?"

Sakura nodded smiling.

"I have to go prepare, by the way you'll be sat next to my father and my team. See you later!"

Sakura flounced up the stairs to her flat.

"Sherlock contact your brother you two are coming with me."

" I don't want to go to the concert."

Mrs Hudson glared.

"Did I ask what you want? You are going or I'll raise your rent, now contact your brother!"

A few hours later and the trio had arrived at the stadium and been directed to their seats which were front row. A gentleman was already sat there.

"You must be Sakura's father? Pleasure to meet you

"You must be Sakura's father? Pleasure to meet you." Mrs Hudson beamed.

The gentleman looked up and smiled.

"Indeed I am, a pleasure. I'm Jareth."

"Martha Hudson. These boys are Mycroft and Sherlock Holmes. We live in the same building. I have tea with your daughter once a week, I must say you have raised a wonderful young lady she brings a smile to my face every day."

"Thank you, my precious thing turns my world. She has told me about you also about idiot and pretty boy." Jareth said looking at the two men

"Well? Still not deduced her yet? She has informed me of a few of your theories, tell you what I'll give you a tiny bit of information but it doesn't define her, her mother died in childbirth."

Mrs Hudson gasped.

"I am so sorry."

"I thank you, I cared for her but I wasn't in love with her. Are you ready for this boys?"