Chapter 3

Two days after Sakura returned from her mission with Natasha and Steve it was 9am and she had just woke up, switching on the kettle as she waited on it to boil she got out a small teapot and cup and saucer putting in sugar to her cup, As she was getting the milk from the fridge there was a knock on the door. Walking over despite only being in her dressing gown she unlocked it and pulled the door open standing behind the door. Outside was a man in a three piece suit and reddish hair.

 Outside was a man in a three piece suit and reddish hair

"Yes?"

"I wish to speak with you."

"Congratulations mission accomplished"

He raised his eyebrow and stared her down.

"If that's all you can leave now"

Mycroft was shocked no one except Sherlock said no to him. Sighing he spoke again

" Can I please come in to discuss something's with you?"

"That's better pretty boy, manners dear cost nothing."

"Pretty boy?"

"Well as you have failed to introduce yourself I had to call you something. Come in"

Moving away from behind the door she moved back towards the kitchen. Mycroft entered and closed the door turning around he realised the woman was in just a dressing gown and fought his blush quite hard noticing her long legs that he could imagine wrapped around him.

"Tea? Kettle has just boiled."

"If you don't mind, my apologies I am Mycroft Holmes."

"I know who you are, but for what it's worth Sakura."

"How do you know who I am?"

"Take a seat, I have a rather large information network" Sakura stated putting a cup and saucer in front of him along with a sugar pot and jug of milk.

Quickly preparing the tea she brought over the teapot and poured a cup for Mycroft before pouring her own. Placing herself in a seat careful not to flash anything.

"So what can I do for you pretty boy?"

"Sticking with that are you?"

"Well your brother is idiot boy"

"Sherlock is the reason I'm here, he seems to have become quite obsessed with you."

"It is probably because he hasn't deduced me yet, every theory he has had has been wrong. I believe he is frustrated by this."

"You are correct, but I must ask as I can find no information on you, are you a danger to my brother?"

"You are unbelievably sweet, taking the role of big brother seriously. No I am not a danger to idiot boy."

"Why idiot boy?"

So Sakura explained the reason she called him that and Mycroft understood. As Sakura crossed her legs her dressing gown raised slightly and Mycroft struggled to control himself.

"Would you like more tea?"

Breaking him out of his filthy thoughts, Mycroft decided to make a strategic retreat.

"No thank you, I need to get going but it was wonderful meeting you, I hope I will see you again soon."

"Count on it"

Walking him to the door and opening it, she sensed Sherlock trying to eavesdrop again! As Mycroft walked out of the door.

"It was lovely meeting you pretty boy, feel free to come back anytime."

Mycroft smiled at her.

As Sakura turned to close the door.

"And idiot boy stop eavesdropping it is incredibly rude."

She winked at Mycroft before shutting the door.