Chaper 4

Karkats P.O.V

Drying my wet hair with a towel I changed into my boxers walking out of the bathroom. Humming to 'Mad World' I proceeded to my room upstairs and Upon entering I face planted into my bed snuggling up with my pillow."Karkattttt." Groaning I lifted up my head and looked at Gamzee leaning on the wall."Come with me were going to the pub." I sighed and got up. "Don't you thinks its a bit too late?" Glancing at the clock it read 8:23."So? Its just hanging for a while. Its not even late! Plus its Friday no school! " He grinned. Sitting up now I pulled on some jeans and a thick sweater since it is September and its cold these days. Slipping on my shoes I walked downstairs and outside with him. Gamzee was already on his dark purple skateboard. Rolling my eyes I walked besides him while he skated. The pub or bar wasn't too far from here so that's an advantage to him.  The streets were dark and gloomy giving me a eerie feeling. Walking for a while I could see the sign reading: AJ's Pub. Gamzee rushed in front of me with his board tucked under his arm. When I entered the place the smell of alcohol, smoke and beer filled the air. Grimacing I looked for Gamzee over the swarm of people dancing or drinking. Music blasted throughout the while place and I could make out the song Sandstorm by Darude, I think. Knowing Gamzee he's going to get wasted again. That scares me . He never knows how to quit the drugs. It worries me each fucking day. Sighing I ordered a glass of vodka to ease my thinkpad. I drowned my worries with the alcohol that burned my throat. I don't drink much but whatever. I can handle this shit like a boss. Time flew by for me after I took a few shots. Fuck my head throbbed and I could feel the vile rising up my throat. I shakily made my way to the bathroom. Pushing the door open open I found a guy passed out on the floor. He had this weird purple streak in his blonde hair. I groaned and half crawled to the toilet only to throw up my remains. I slumped backwards and blacked out.