Chapter 3

Gamzees P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open to have the bright orange/ yellow suns rays blur my vision for a brief moment. "Uh..Fuck." Rubbing my eyes I swung my leg over my messed up bed setting my bare feet on the cold pavement of the house. I blinked a couple of times and hastily got my ass up from bed. Damn. It felt good to just sit down and sleep.  Glancing over the clock I grinned. 5:45 it read. School doesn't start till 6:30. That just gave me enough time . Trudging over to my closet was hard work . Swinging open the doors I searched for a new clean shirt to wear and picked out a black shirt with splatters of purple paint on it. Huh..Better then nothing I fucking guess. I don't bother to change into some pants. Fuck that I hate them. Trudging downstairs to the living room I paused leaning on the wall quietly. I hearing faint sounds of the TV I peeked over the wall looking around. There was a Karkat in a deep slumber, on the floor spread out with a blanket barely on him. His head was turned to the side as a little drool flowed out him mouth onto the pillow. Holy fuck. I stifled a small laugh trying to contain it. I slowly and quietly crept to him. I lightly kicked his side. Karkat grunted and put him hand over him eyes. Well at least he's motherfucking alive. Puckering my lips in a deep thought I crouched down by him. "Karkat~...Karkat~."  Getting up I tip toed to the kitchen going to heaven. AKA the Fridge. I opened the holy place to find the magical drink called Faygo. Grabbing a Cherry Faygo I sipped half of it and walked back to the living room. I shut off the TV and loomed over the sleepy fucker. Taking one last sip of my drink I poured the rest onto him face. I stepped back laughing my ass off when Karkat sprang up screaming. I fell down clutching my stomach from the laughter ."Oh Fuck-k! You...Pftt Hahah!" I died of laughter while the now angry Karkat gave me a cold icy stare at me through his slick wet hair. Bits of droplets streamed down his face. " Why the fuck did you do that!?  What did I deserve such a fucking thing?! Gam-." He glared at me.   I chuckled and looked at him smiling like an idiot.  He stomped over to the bathroom mumbling some shit. I stood up and went upstairs to my room. 6:04 the clock read. Sighing I chose a random pair of black pants and put them on. I put on my purple shoes and ran my fingers through my hair trying to comb my untamed messy hair. I dashed downstairs with my backpack.When I reached the living room there was Karkat in him dark gray swearer and faded out gray jeans. I glanced at me and walked out. I soon followed to walk to school.

             ~*~

      Karkats P.O.V
Another day in this hell hole. Great!

Mumbling I walked up the stairs of the high school departing from Gamzee and made my way to my locker. The hallways were crowed like usual. I squeezed around people struggling to my locker. Two people were having a make out session by my locker .Huffing I put in my combination and took out my things I would need. Notebook,  Pen and pencils. I jammed my backpack into the locker slamming it loudly only to have the couple stop and look over at me." Get a fucking room." With a roll of my eyes I trudged past people to my first class:  History. Fuck I hate that more then anything. I clung to my things and walked in the room. Barely anyone was there. I made my way to my assigned seat only to have the bell ring as people came . My so called Friend Dave sat by me giving him a small growl and paid attention to the lesson. The day went fast with me getting detention from my "foul" language. Not my fault the stupid teacher had it coming! Just sitting in the principals office isn't so bad. Its just an hour till I'm free. Gamzee has practice anyways so fucking great. Wouldn't want this any other damn way...I wonder what Gamzee's doing. I stood up and opened the curtain to see the football field along with some guys. Instantly spotting Gamzee I watched him and the rest jog, stretch and play around for a while. Sitting back down I huffed and shut my eyes and waited till the end of the hour.

          ~*~

"Vanta's your time is up!" My eyes flutter open and glanced back at the principal Mr. Farr. Fuck I hate him. He's just a big bag of meat with legs that does nothing. Snickering I grabbed my backpack and stepped outside to the hallways that are empty. I walked down the quiet hall looking around. Posters,trash, fliers and other stupid thing hanged or were thrown to the ground. A typing or clicking sound echoed through out the place. Who the hell could be here..apart from the teachers. Curiously I headed to the direction of the sounds. I stopped in front of the library that had its door opened. I peeked over to see a male slouching on the chair typing on his laptop furiously. He seems familiar. Creeping to him I looked over his shoulder to only see him working on some presentation. He was too busy to acknowledge my present I lightly tapped him shoulder."Holy fucking! Who'th that! " The guy swung back and almost hit my face. I stepped back to let him have space. "Uh, sorry. I was just wond-" I began."Karkat!  Come on, let's go um home?" Gamzee stepped into the library to find us. The guy stood up, grabbing his laptop and rushed out. "What the hell are you doing bro?" I looked at him blankly."Nothing fucker, lets just go." He nodded and walked away. I stood there for a brief moment and went after him going home.