Marineford fix-it but Luffy Scares his Family Shitless

Start from the beginning

The marine hero didn't even need to tell the Fleet Admiral to hold him down, one swift movement from him and he was sent baralling to the ground.

Ace's grief-filled, ear-splitting cry echoed through the battlefield. The marines cheered when they heard the so-called 'Demon Child' mourn, they happily cheered as his eldest grandson break down at the face of the world's cruelty.

Garp knows he's breaking too. The marine hero knew he wasn't a great grandfather but he was thinking of clearing things up if he ever saw his grandsons again. However, this time? He doesn't think it would happen.

"Luffy... My grandson..." He murmured softly to himself, "MY FUCKING GRANDCHILD!" The marine hero stood up, the buddha no mi user's eyes widened when hsi friend was actually rising to his feet.

Sengoku knew something had awoken in Garp.

Something ferocious, something to be feared, something that would make him see him in a different light.

Maybe he should quit before the marines actually manage to kill Fire Fist.

***

Shanks looked disheveled, Buggy knew it wasn't the time for him to reprimand the red-haired captain.

He had the exact same expression he had after Captain Roger's execution. His eyes were a storm of emotions, the eyes of an angered beast. Shanks turned into someone Buggy coukd barely recognize before.

However, after the red-haired man visited a certain place in the East Blue and returned with a missing hat and arm. He had returned to his former self. Partying, laughing, and bright.

Buggy wordlessly turns away from his former crew member and fellow apprentice. Maybe he should go look for the bastard's straw hat.

And history repeats...

The pink-haired marine that was on the ground, in fear of the Emperor, Shanks could see he was mourning too. For the same person.

"G-gomen...nasai..." Coby was his name, he whispered under his breath.

Shanks felt the haki of his crew right behind him, the gathered around. He could feel their haki flaring in anger, Luffy, their anchor, the kid they had all silently agreed to adopt into their crew, was...gone.

"I am here to stop this war."

Captain, Rouge-san, please look after anchor... After all, he did take care of your son.

"Anyone who thinks otherwise is welcome to fight the Red-haired Pirates!"

Anchor, I'll miss you. I hope you'll feel better in the other side.

***

Dum dat dada...

Drumming.

Where in the world is the drumming coming from? What?

A supposedly dead body started to stand up, although clumsily, the bloody thin cloth covering him slipped off when his feet stood their ground. The supposedly dead pirate's posture was slumped, that didn't stop him from raising his head.