☆ My Home ☆

Ishika

Ishika

We entered the manor it was freaky, cold and dark. Opening the gates We first reached the living room it was massive two of my apartment room could fit there.

Living room wasn't very Modern but I will do it myself. Then we moved on to the dining room it was so large that 18 people could sit on the dining table.

'Hell'

Kitchen was joing the dining room. Kitchen was so hecking large that I couldn't believe my eyes. It also had some food kept in there. I asked Carla about it bd she said "Sometimes Our family has dinner here with our friends." A bit nervous.

We then looked around the hallways and reached teh library. It was a library I always wanted. It was beautiful.
She then showed me some rooms. Then we climbed upstairs. She showed me bedrooms there too. I found a bedroom there rather comforting but scary too.

We moved down again cause she said that the second only has bedrooms. I looked her shocked. The manor basically had 80 bedrooms. What was I gonna do of so may bedrooms. I shrugged and that's when she told the best part.

"We also have a ballroom and a massive garden there." Pointing outside the window. There certainly was a massive garden I couldn't believe my eyes that I really was going to be one day sitting in that garden having a picnic.

She also told that the garden has a lake too. I was already in love with the house. When walked to the ballroom it was the most beautiful ballroom ever.

We came back to the living room again. "There are still many room that you didn't see" I told her it was okay. "Well now how much is this manor" she smiled and said "400$" I looked at her wide eyed it fit my budget properly.

"Well then looks like I am buying this manor." I tell her she smiles and hugs me tight. Then looks at me in the eye and says "But there is one thing left" I stand confused to why are mood changed so quick. "And what is it?" "The Manor is kind of haunted"

"Um what" I ask her trying to clear my doubt. "Ishika 3  people came to live in this manor before with their family. 2 of the family were found dead and one gave us the house back going to  Italy."

"What" I ask. "I don't want you to get hurt. This is why i am telling you this." I listen to her carefully and then laugh. "Ghosts don't exist Carla." She said "They do"

I still laugh and tell her that I am going to pay her at my apartment as my money is kept there. She nodded as we walked out of the Manor. I took one last look the manor then we walked to the train station.