PART-22

GUYS DID YOU LISTENED TO "LEFT AND RIGHT FT. JUNGKOOK) IF NOT LISTEN IT NOW AND KEEP STREAMING IT💜😍

ALSO GUYS PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT, IT MOTIVATES ME TO WRITE MORE~~~~

THANKYOU LOVE Y'ALL 💜

ALSO, THIS BOOK HAS 900+ READS which means it's gonna be 1k soon 😭💜 THANKYOU SO MUCH GUYS 😭💜

________HERE YOU GO_________

Yn and jk reached home...

Yn- go and freshen up I'll make something for you...

Jk- No, I'm not hungry . I'm going to sleep now..you also go to bed..

Yn- okay, ohh btw when will granny come?

Jk- she asked for leave , so she won't come .

Yn- leave? What happened? Is she alright?

Jk- yes yes , I didn't ask her much cause I also wanted our time so I thought it's best. Don't worry Everything is alright...

After 2 hours...
Jungkook's phone was ringing...

Jk- Hello??

??- sir!! I saw them at xxx place with miss yn's brother...

Jk- what?? I'm coming...

Jungkook freshened up , then went to yn's room and saw her sleeping..so he didn't wake her up and went out ...

After about 2.5 hours he reached the place ..

It was a abandoned building...He went Inside and inside but saw no one...
And then suddenly, someone hit him on his head...

Jk- aaahh(groaning in pain) How dare you b*stard . ( He was turning back but then , he was hit on his knee , he fall down he tilt his head to see who is it and saw hyonjo smirking there)

Jk- youuuu ...aahh(pain)

Hyonjo laughed ...

Hyonjo - what? Did you get betrayed by your man?? Ohh sorry sorry..I means to say my man ..(laughs) He was working for me from the starting...I wonder how can you be a CEO ?..huh

He hit him again...

Hyonjo - Did you think I'll leave you alone? That I will forget about what happened that day? How could I you b*stard. ..

Hyonjo hit again on Jungkook's stomach..

Hyonjo- why aren't you screaming? It's not paining? Hmm?

He hit him again and again...

Hyonjo - Beg me you b*stard..Beg me to leave you...and where's my babygirl.? Hmm? Say

He hit again ...

Hyonjo - I asked you something right ? Where's my slu..

Before he could complete, he was shot by gun on his knee....

Jk- what? What happened now? So what were you saying? Your slu..what? What were you saying huh?

Jungkook grabbed his chin and pinched his nails in it...

Jk- How dare you call her like that ..you assh*ole? Howw... I knew he was your man . I'm not dumb like you ...

Hyonjo - youu...How?? Wh..who ar..(pointing towards the group of people surrounding him) are they?

Jungkook laughed....

Jk- you will never know....

He slapped hyonjo,