NICK'S JEALOUSY EPISODE

THIS IS BASED OF THE NETFLIX SERIES NOT THE BOOKS 

It was a couple weeks after sports day and Tao and Charlie are back to being super close after the whole fight with Harry Greene by the picnic benches incident. They were hanging out a lot more now but that meant that Charlie hasn't had much time for Nick and he was jealous about how much time Charlie was spending with Tao. He tried to keep quiet and not seem jealous but it really hurt that he was being pushed to the edge of the circle. It was Saturday night, normally Nick and Charlie do something together but Charlie cancelled to hang with Tao. That's when Nick couldn't take it anymore and messaged Charlie about how he has been feeling then he shut his phone of and went to sleep.

The next morning Nick woke to no new messages so he went down stairs got Nellie her breakfast and then made himself toast and a cup of tea. After he finished with his pots he placed them in the sink and heard the doorbell ring he walked to the door opened it and Charlie was stood there. He asked Charlie what he was doing here and Charlie replied " I read your message and I'm so sorry I had no clue you felt like that I promise from now on I will spend more time with you." Nick and Charlie hugged and went up to Nicks room and spent the day playing Mario Kart and watching movies.

A/N THIS WAS A REQUEST FROM @Dorbyn4ever THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUGGESTION AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT IM OFF SCHOOL AS WE HAVE OPEN MORNING TOMORROW AND IT IS A INSET DAY SO I WILL PROBABLY POST 2-3 PARTS TODAY. THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT ON MY BOOK IT TRULY MEANS ALOT. I HAVE ONE LAST EXAM ON TUESDAY ANFTER THAT I WILL PROBABLY POST MORE REGULARLY IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS MESSAGE OR COMMENT THEM AND I WILL GET THEM DONE ASAP.

LOVE YOU GUYS 

DEKOTA xx