THE ABUSIVE EX

TW ABUSE AND EMOTIONAL LANGUAGE

Charlie had been at rugby practise and was walking out of the changing room when he felt a hand over his mouth and him being pulled towards the music block. When he was finally pushed against the wall he looked and seen Ben he asked him to stop but it was muffled by Ben's hand. Ben spoke and said "your going to regret ignoring me Charlie Spring" and with that Ben threw Charlie on the floor and started hitting and kicking him saying things like "you think anyone will ever love you" or "you are such a pathetic little freak" this carried on for a whole 20 minutes. When he finally stopped he picked up his bag and walked away leaving a bruised and bleeding Charlie on the floor. Charlie was in to much pain to move he had a bleeding nose both eyes were black and bruises all over his stomach and rib cage he tried to scream for help but winced in pain and laid there hoping someone could here him.

After what seems like forever he heard footsteps and he hoped it wasn't Ben coming back and when he looked he seen Nick with a shocked look on his face as he rushed and knelt at the side of Charlie. Nick inspected Charlie and seen what such bad shape he was in he felt tears filling his eyes but tried to stay strong and was trying to figure out a plan. Charlie tried to speak but winced in pain again and Nick said "don't try and speak just relax babe I am going to get you out of here." So very gently Nick scooped Charlie up bridal style and carried him out to the front gate where his mum was waiting and drove them to the hospital so Charlie could get checked out.

THIS WAS A REQUEST FROM @Tarlos126 I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH IT WAS SAD PLEASE KEEP MESSAGING OR COMMENTING REQUESTS AS I LOVE WRITING THEM FOR YOU THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON THIS STORY I WONT BE POSTING AT ALL TOMORROW AS I AM AT A FUNERAL BUT PLEASE REQUEST AND I WILL GET THEM DONE WHEN I CAN.

LOVE YOU GUYS 

XXXXXXX