CHARLIE GONE MISSING

CHARLIE'S POV

 It was Wednesday afternoon at 4pm and rugby practise just finished and I was saying goodbye to Nick at the front gate and pecked him on the lips. We separated and walked there opposite ways home I was walking with my headphones on and music playing. When all of a sudden I felt myself being grabbed, tied, mouth duct taped and thrown into the back of a van before everything went black. After what felt like forever I opened my eyes and felt myself tied to a chair I looked around and seen I was in a basement. I tried to scream but couldn't and decided to stop and wait hoping Tori Nick or Oliver would notice I was missing.

TORI'S POV

It was now 7pm and Charlie still isn't back my parents are out of town so it is just me and mine and Charlie's little brother Oliver. I messaged Nick to see if Charlie had gone to stay there but he said no and that is when I started to get worried. I messaged all Charlies friends to see if he was there but he wasn't that is when I decided to call the police and go look for him. After 1 hour of searching with the help of Nick, Tao, Elle, Tara and Darcy we got a call from the police saying they found out where he was and we rushed to the address. When we arrived the police were getting ready to storm the house me and Nick went to the house whilst the others went home. After 10 minutes we see the police coming out with Charlie and Nick runs and wraps his arms around Charlie and we all go back to our house. When we get there Charlie goes to the living room sits on the couch and stares at a spot on the wall. We try to speak to him but he just keeps staring at the wall so Nick picks him up and carries him up the stairs so he can lie down.

AUTHOURS NOTE 

THIS WAS A SORT OF REQUEST I KNDA MASHED TO IDEAS TOGETHER ONE FROM  @_v4mp1r3_ FOR THE KIDNAPPING

THE OTHER FROM @Zoexto FOR HIM BEING MISSING