THE JEALOUS BOYFRIEND

CHARLIE'S POV

It was Saturday night and I was at home scrolling through instagram when I came across a photo of Nick and Imogen at the front gates of school sitting and laughing with each other. I don't know what it was but something about it made my blood boil I know Nick doesn't like her but Imogen is obsessed with Nick and always wants to be around him and it makes me jealous. Skip to Monday and I was ignoring Nick as I was still feeling jealous about the Imogen post and stuff so I was avoiding him at all costs.

NICK'S POV

I have been messaging Charlie all weekend and he hasn't read or replied to any of them. What have I done wrong? It was form time and I sat down and 2 minutes later Charlie walked in sat next to me but completely ignored me and when the bell went he walked away before I could ask him if he was ok. It was now lunch time and I can't find Charlie anywhere but then I went to check the art room he usually sits in and found him on the floor sat against a cupboard. I walked over sat next to him and asked him what was wrong he sighed and explained and I felt really guilty so I pulled him up and took him to find Imogen and when we did I said we can't be friends anymore. She seemed so upset but Charlie means more to me then Imogen and I spent the whole night apologizing and he finally forgave me.

AUTHOURS NOTE

HEY GUYS THIS IS A REQUEST FROM @Dorbyn4ever THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUGGESTION AND SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED I HAVE HAD A LOT OF MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES AND FAMILY STUFF GOING ON THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT ON THIS STORY.
LOVE U GUYS
XXXXX