NELSON FAMILY DEVASTATED

T.W mention of pets dying

It was Saturday Morning and I had just returned home from a sleepover at Charlie's house to find my mum crying in the kitchen I rushed over and asked what was wrong. Whilst sniffling she said "Nicky baby I am so sorry but Nellie passed away early hours this morning" my heart stopped and I started sobbing on the floor with my knees to my chest. I loved Nellie even though she was a dog she was one of my best friends and I got her when I was 3 we have been together for as long as I can remember. My mum wrapped her arms around me trying to comfort me but it was no use. I sat there with mum for half an hour until I decided to go to my room when I walked in one of Nellies teddies were on the bed I went and grabbed it and held it close to my chest whilst laying on my bed and crying myself to sleep. 

The next morning, I woke still holding the teddy so I got up made my bed and placed the teddy in front of my pillows. I grabbed my phone of my bedside table and decided to message Charlie and told him what had happened. Of course he was devastated to as he had become close to Nellie I asked if he wanted to come round and of course he agreed. After around 15 minutes I heard a knock at the door I slopped down the stairs and opened it. As soon as I had opened the door I Charlie pulled me into a hug and of course I didn't hesitate to hug back. After standing there for a while we went to the kitchen and Charlie made me a waffle with fruit for breakfast. When my mum came down the stairs and into the kitchen Charlie apologized for our loss and hugged her. We then spent the whole day watching movies and having cry sessions. 

A/N THIS WAS A REQUEST FROM @Froggy_stitch THANKS FOR THE REQUEST AND IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING MUCH SCHOOL HAS BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH EXAMS AND STUFF THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE I REALLY DO APPRECIATE IT. IF YOU DO HAVE A REQUEST PLEASE MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT IT OR IF YOU HAVE INSTAGRAM DM ME ON xo_dekotaleataylor_xo 

LOVE YOU GUYS XXX

ALSO IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY GO READ @rugby_lad2000 HEARTSOPPER STORY ITS AMAZING.