"I am so happy baby, I am going to become a father and you are going to be the mother of my baby" He smiled from ear to ear.

As soon as we got home, Vincenzo made me sit all day, he wouldn't allow me to come out of the bed, if I say I am hungry, he would say I shouldn't stand up and that he would get the food. He would do everything for me, is not that I didn't like it but I am just six months pregnant, I am not a glass that will break if I came out of this bed. Things even got shocking when Vincenzo would not go to work, he would stay all day with me, if he was going to go for a meeting he would either call my aunt or his mom to stay with me. Last week, he called all the housekeepers to resume back their work in the house, he even employed twenty more staff just for one lady that is pregnant. He was getting so dramatic and extra careful when it comes to me. 

I called Ophelia while I lay in bed, trying to sleep. The call picked at the second ring.

"Hello Gine, how are you doing?" She screamed I remove the phone from my ear immediately.

"I am good Ophe, how about you and Alberto? Hope you are not disturbing him?" I laughed

"Nah, you know me Gine I am not... So wassup, what's wrong, you called me this late, is everything alright?" She said.

"Uhm, I have news... I am pregnant Ophe Six months!" I screamed.

"What? Are you serious Ginevra?" She shouted.

"Yes! Yes! I am pregnant." 

"Woooow, Does Vincenzo know about it?" She asked.

"Yes he does, we went to the hospital today, he has been happy since he ever heard about the news." 

"I am so happy for you guys, you will make a wonderful mother, what will you name the baby?" I laughed 

"I don't know yet." 

"Hmm, well if it is a boy, I will name him Arlo but if he is a girl, I will name her Arianna," I thought about it before speaking

"That sounds so cute."

 The call lasted for two hours before I fell asleep with my back rested on the headboard of the bed. Vincenzo walks into the room to see a half sleep me dozing off. He lays me on the bed comfortably then tucks me under the covers then kisses my temples.

THREE MONTHS

Finally, it was the ninth month and my baby bump had started popping out, it was visible and I look like a pumpkin. Vincenzo said I looked so cute but to me, I look like a big watermelon.

I was scrubbing the tabletop in the kitchen when I felt a slight kick in my tummy, I hold my tummy in pain, and the kick had stopped so I continue to clean the kitchen and umming to the music composed in my head. This time there was another kick, it was so painful, I didn't know when I yelped in pain, one of the maids ran into the kitchen immediately, I kept doing my breath in and out process but it wasn't working. I hold my knees for support. This pain is worst than period cramps. 
"Ma'am, are you alright?" The maid asked me, handing me a cup of water for me to drink. I gulped half of the water before dropping the glass to the floor, it broke into million pieces, cutting my skin. 

"Please call my husband, I need him now!" I screamed.

"Ok, ma,{she takes the landline and calls.} Ma! he is not picking up the call" oh no, I take out my phone and dial his number. I hand it over to her to speak.

"Hello! Sir, Your wife needs your help right now..." The call ends and she looks at me in worry.

"Ma'am let's go and have a sit, your husband is on his way," She said directing me to the couch.