Author's Note

Based on what I thought what Sword Art Online was like at first. I first thought that it wasn't a game, but when I saw the Sword Art "Online" part, I got a bit disappointed.  So, I decided to make a story based on what I thought it was gonna be like.  The storyline is mostly the same, except no floors to clear, no guilds, well teams if you know what I mean, no online stuff.  Basically, many characters'personalities are different.  Now here's the thing, when it came to this whole non-VR stuff, I wondered if the characters should be full or half fairies.  Because I'm thinking about combining all three of the arcs or whatever you call them, basically fusing SAO, ALO, and GGO, all into one timeline.  

For example, Kirito, half-human-half-spriggan, and Asuna, full undine, and Yui, a pixie and they've always been that way, or maybe ALO is in the near future when the fairy protagonist is Kirito's son, Kazuto maybe.  As for GGO, maybe the protagonist is Kirito's great (x28) grand daughter (full female BTW).   What do you think?

So basically, I''m not sure of how this timeline should even go.  I had several versions of this story's plot.  One, the Lord of Blood just simply teleports everyone to the Town of Beginnings claiming that he's the only person in control of the world of Aincrad and now humanity and the fairies struggles to fight back and Kirito begins his career as the Black Swordsman.  Or two, the Lord of Blood has always been in control and the humans and fairies continue to fight and lose until Kirito arrives, and he's started his career even before.  Which do you think?

So my current plan is this: I'm just going to write out the story as best as it can.  And after you read it, you tell me how it sounds.