"Vince, why do we need the bed?" 

"Uhm...guess" I tilt my head to the left and then to the right pretending to think but Nah, no clue came to my head.

"Ok let me save you there, It's going to be a long trip, so we need to rest."

"Yes, Yes! I would love to take a nap." Vincenzo laughed at my reaction. 

I walked behind the covers and opened a small chest drawer, it was stored with some clothes and undies. Wow! I take out a shirt, it looked big, I tried to take off the dress I had worn for the reception but I decided against it. I thought of what Vincenzo would do to me this night on our wedding bed.  When I walked out, he looked at my hands, which held the white shirt loosely. 

"I was hoping you did not take off the dress, I have plans for you tonight." He said in a seductive voice. 

"Oh, what plans you got Husband?" I asked in a sexy tone, wiggling my eyebrows up and down. 

"I will reap off that dress off you, then the rest is not to be disclosed until we arrive at the hotel." I bite my lips at the thought of steamy sex with my husband. This night is just getting started, I danced around. 

"I thought, we were going to take a nap together?" 

"Yes! we are Baby, he throws me up his shoulders and walks straight to the bed"

🕖🕖🕖🕖🕖

As soon as we enter the elevator to the top floor, Vincenzo kisses me softly and slowly, from my lips down to my neck, then back to my lips. The elevator bell dings as it stops at our floor, showing off the elegant look of the room and the magnificent view of the large window by the bed giving us a clear view of the whole city in pairs. 

I looked at Vincenzo as I lick my lips. He reaps off my dress with one hand not leaving any piece of clothing behind except my wedding lingerie, which made his eyes go wide. He draws me back to his lips, biting and sucking my lower lips. In between the kisses, I take off his shirt, then run my hands back to his hair. 

"I want to take control," I said seductively.  He looked at me and invited me to go on.

I Pushed down his underwear and gasped at the sight of his huge thick shaft, fully erect. He was so hot....beautiful...gorgeous, even down here.

He groaned aloud, like a wounded lion, when I held his length. The tip of his groin was wet with clear fluid, waiting to be licked. 

His hands, caressed and raked my hair, while I shove his manhood in and out of my mouth in sync...teasing his head with the tip of my tongue...kissing the sides, licking his juices...until he cried out.

"Ahhh... Gine. I never imagined it could be this good with you" He was panting so hard like he just went for a marathon.

I licked his length, up and down, repeatedly, until twisted and brought me up to his lips. 

"I am sorry Ginevra, I can't take it anymore it's too much torture. I want to be inside you now..." His voice was in pangs.

 We laughed and when he removed the last piece of my clothing, his mouth covered the center, eating me greedily like his last meal, swaddling between my folds up to my bead, until I was ready to convulse. 

He pulled me up and made my legs staddle around his hips. I gasped when his solid hard length entered my softness. 

"Are you okay?" He froze sounding worried

"Yeah...yeah," I nodded and he gave me time to adjust to his shaft before he moved fast in an epic rhythm.

He sat on the bed and let me ride him, kissing erotically, touching aggressively...ravishing each other until we were ready to explode. He laid me down on the bed and took over, shoving his huge length inside me and pulling out slowly. Every push was getting harder and faster as together we aimed to reach the highest point of ecstasy.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Tie me, Vince..." 

He plants his face between her legs, his tongue darted out and licked her clit and she gasped. She had not been expecting that but it felt good. As he licked and sucked her opening, she wanted to grab his hair but her hands were tied to the head of the bed. He licked all around her center, sucked her clit, then inserted his tongue into her pussy. He replaced his tongue with his fingers and moved his tongue to her clit. He used his free hand to play with her exposed nipples making them hard. He moved his head towards her breast and sucked each nipple into his mouth with the same rhythm he was fingering her pussy. The pleasure was intense, it had her moaning his name and shaking, she was on the verge of an orgasm when he removed his hands from her pussy and lifted his head from her breast. 

"NO! don't stop, I was almost there,"  She said. Again, he chuckled and said, "don't worry, you will get there again soon."

 If she thought this was going to be fast, then she thought wrong. Her eyes were closed; hence, he used that opportunity to put the nipple clamps on her breast. Again, he saw the shock on her face, this time from the pain of the clamps.

 "I know they hurt but trust me, it will bring you the utmost pleasure," he said, and she relaxed a little. He then attached the sync vibrator to her pussy, flicked the switch, and watched as her eyes widen, he had her just where he wanted. Setting the vibration to wave, he watched her being pleasured by the toy and began to stroke his dick. she released moans and thrashed her head from left to right. He knew she was about to cum, so he turned off the vibrator. "Vincenzo!" she yelled in frustration and he chuckled. "Very soon, Ginevra, you will get your pleasure."

she is so frustrated! Twice he has stopped her from orgasm but there was more pleasure in revenge. "Untie me, Vince," she said with a little more force than necessary, but it was time for her to take control. He untied her legs first, untied her arms, and she pulled him onto the bed startling him.

 "No more games. I want you to fuck me now!"

 Not one to be asked twice, Vincenzo flipped their positions and entered her in one smooth and hard thrust. "VINCE!" she screamed as an instant orgasm slammed into her. her body shook over and over as Vincenzo continued to thrust into her. He softly choked her which was different from the hard thrust in her pussy. She moaned as he put her legs over his shoulder to penetrate her at a deeper level. Another orgasm rocked her, but Vincenzo was not done. He turned her so that he back was to his front, 

"I want you to watch me fuck you"

 he said, and she noticed for the first time the full-length mirror in the room. He pulled her arms back and thrust inside her from behind with full force. This is how she had always wanted to be fucked; she could feel herself creaming his cock. His thrust became faster and harder and she could tell he was about to cum.

 "Vince, I want you to cum in my mouth."

Without missing a beat, he eased out of her pussy and watched her get on her knees in front of him. she stroked his dick then put it inside her mouth.  slowly swirled her tongue around his head, and he lost it. He was past the point for slow. Filling his hands with her hair, he thrust deep into her mouth. she gagged on his dick and the sensation was wonderful. He kept fucking her mouth like a possessed man, but it felt so good and warm. He gave one more thrust and let out a hoarse cry as he ejaculated deep in her throat. she licked her lips and watch as Vincenzo lifted her back onto the bed. He got on his knees and began to eat her out again. her clit was extremely sensitive to his tongue and she could feel her orgasm coming. He penetrated her with his fingers and felt her shake. He knew it was time to unleash her pleasure. Removing his fingers from her pussy, he moved his hands towards her breast. He sucked on her clit as he removed the clamps from her nipples. He heard her scream as she squirted, and he continued to eat her out as she shook from the intensity of the pleasure. Once she stopped shaking, Vincenzo tucked her into bed, she had passed out. He couldn't help but chuckle at the pleasure they had both received; tonight had been fun.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Krusticaramel🖤

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. 

Please don't forget to vote and comment.🥺

Love y'all😘