𝟏𝟕~ 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

Hi :)

🌸🌸🌸

"Boys... We can't just go there and beat him up... I mean, we can, but it can't be that simple."

"You have a point. Think we can send someone to lure him? Maybe someone he doesn't know not to raise suspicions?" Josuke suggested.

"I guess... Well, he has probably seen me hanging out with you two. And he knows Rohan is my brother..."

"What if... Oh shit, someone's coming!"

   Without thinking twice, Jojo forced you and Okuyasu behind the wall as you did your very best to remain calm and stay quiet. Footsteps approached... It felt as if time itself was gradually slowing down the closer that person got to staircase. And the fact that you were basically squeezed between two beefcakes didn't exactly help, your breaths were in sync and your muscles were still, afraid that if you touched one another, something bad was going to happen. But when Josuke's hand accidentally bumped against your hip, you lost your composure and flinched, stumbling back against Okuyasu's sturdy frame.

"Sorry, (y/n)!" Josuke whisper-yelled, a delicate heat going to his cheeks.

   You dismissed it with a quick gesture, silently apologizing to Oku for bumping on him. Unable to find words in time, a gentle yet very audible stutter erupted from his mouth, which was quickly slapped shut by Jojo's hand. The monitor inspected the area carefully, swearing they heard a few voices chit-chatting just moments ago... Perhaps they were imagining things? Well... Then they should probably get it checked. With a sigh, they left, and you three let out a breath of relief as soon as the coast was clear.

"We should discuss this more later... And maybe your brother could help too." Josuke spoke, sheepishly avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah... I guess you both could come over? Rohan ain't gonna like it, but..." You grinned. "Who said he needs to know?"

"Then it's a date!" Okuyasu beamed innocently, jogging downstairs without a care. You two chuckled and followed after, wondering how you were going to work this all out.

...

   After leaving school, Koichi walked you home, a little curious about why Josuke and Okuyasu were following too, and honestly, his confusion was just too obvious.

"So... Koichi... I've been told you are a very reliable dude and all that stuff..." You started.

"Um, yeah thanks...? What are you hinting at?"

"Look..." A sigh escaped your lips, hoping that he'd go along with it. "I'm planning to find the assshole who tried to kill me and make him regret his actions. Hot girl shit, you know?"

"W-what?!"

"Don't make that face yet! Hear me out!"

"Just what are you thinking??"

"So... Josuke and Okuyasu are coming home with me so we can figure this out better. And well, you know what Rohan thinks of them..."

"So you want me to keep my mouth shut? (Y/n), that's too risky! What if you get hurt or... Or worse?"

"I know... But I promise I will be fine! We're gonna tell Rohan later, and this was kinda his idea anyways..."

"Come on, Koichi! Even if we do get caught sneaking in, we swear not to mention your name!" The Joestar promised.

"Guys, I... Ugh, okay! But no stupid ideas, and you better be honest about telling Rohan later!"

"Yass! Thanks a lot, Koichi!" You squealed.

...

   Finally, you were home! Despite the shorty's reluctancy, you invited Jojo and Okuyasu in and led them to your room. It was a blessing that the mangaka was too busy doing mangaka stuff to notice you were back, sometimes he would even forget to eat when he was engrossed in his job. At least he was enjoying it, but that didn't stop you from bringing him meals every now and then.

   While you put your school stuff away –aka throwing it on a corner– the two boys just stayed there, too comically large to fit the space in the doorframe at the same time. So they were slightly tilted, shoulders strangely pressed together like two idiots.

"What are you two waiting for? Come in! My brother could easily see you." You whispered, incapable to stop the tiny giggle you were trying to suppress.

"Eh, our bad!" Okuyasu laughed nervously. "It's just that-"

   As the duo properly enter the place after a bit of weird shuffling, Jojo decided to finish his friend's phrase:

"It's um... Strange being in a girl's room..."

"Pfft, what? It's just a normal room with a bed, a desk and a wardrobe."

"I mean yes, but... You wouldn't get it."

"Okay...?"

"(Y/n)? Are you home yet?" A familiar voice called from the other side, accompanied by a soft knock on the door.

"Y-yeah, but DON'T come in!" You quickly answered, blocking the entrance with your body even though it was already closed shut.

"Are you okay? You sound rushed."

"Pfft, I'm doing amazing!" 'Goddamn, (y/n)! Where are your acting skills at??'

"Doesn't sound like it, I'm coming in-"

"NO! I'M NAKED!"

   Silence dominanted your surroundings for seconds that felt like years. Okuyasu's eyes went wide and Josuke was left paralyzed. You bit your lip frustratingly, speaking up to reassure Rohan once again:

"Yep. Fully stripped, wild and free. I'm sure you wouldn't want to see that."

"... Jesus Christ, I shouldn't have asked." And just like that, he left.

   With your face dusted by a light shade of shame, you looked back at your friends and waited for them to break the silence. Mostly because you didn't know how to do it yourself without making things worse. And even though their faces were just as bashful, they bursted in a fit of laughter in unison. Covering their mouths not to alert Rohan of their presence, they wheezed like two goofy asses while you rolled your eyes and fought back the contagious urge to cackle too.

"Wild and free?" Laughed Okuyasu, practically rolling on the floor.

"Your brother's reaction, though-" Jojo gasped for air, cheeks hurting from how hard he was smiling.

"It made him go away, didn't it? Well anyways, we're here to think of a plan to get back at that weird guy."

   After wiping their tears, you three calmed down and shared your thoughts and suggestions. Thankfully, the artist upstairs never interrupted your little meeting, even though the boys were still slightly paranoid that he'd kick the door open at any opportunity and drag them out by the ears. By the end of the day, you all reached a conclusion that made enough sense and after sorting out the details, you helped them sneak their way out of your house.

🌸🌸🌸

Bye :)