𝟑~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐨

🌸🌸🌸

   The shorty next to you ran away towards the duo, greeting them with a big smile, and your coin still in hands.

"Hey you two!" He said, but the other boys were more focused on you.

   You had never seen them in your entire life, or if you did, you didn't remember. They looked like some delinquents, but the aura around them was too light to mean that they were trouble.

   Awkwardly, you waved at them. You could have left then and there, but you still wanted your coin back. You wouldn't let a random dude just go and take it away from you...

"I've never seen you before... Are you new in town?" The one with the pompadour asked, smiling gently.

"Oh... I'm visiting my brother, actually..." You replied, blushing slightly under their gaze.

"Sweet! We could show you around!" The other male squeaked in excitement.

"Ah, thanks! But I have been in Morioh before, I just don't come here often..."

"Still... This city changes a lot, I bet there are things you haven't seen yet." His other friend spoke up. "By the way, my name's Josuke Higashikata! And he's Okuyasu Nijimira."

"Cool... Nice to meet you! I'm (y/n) Kishibe-"

"WAIT, Kishibe? You don't happen to be Rohan Kishibe's relative, do you...?" The one called Okuyasu asked you, shocked at the coincidence.

"He is my brother!"

"That's so cool! You must be also very talented! Although..." He approached you a little. "Differently from him, you are actually pretty cute!"

"O-oh, um... Thanks!"

"You're making her uncomfortable, Okuyasu!" Josuke said to him, making you giggle at their dynamic.

"It's alright... Do you guys know him?" You gestured to the little guy.

"Yeah, we call him Shigechi! Did he do anything to you...?"

"Well, I'm trying to get my coin back... But apparently, he won't give it unless I go on a date with him..."

"Hey, Shigechi! What do you think you are doing stealing from girls?!" He turned around abrubtly, pointing at the other guy.

"Yeah! And thinking you can go on dates with her!!" His friend joined in.

"Eek! You guys know my stand! They don't know who they're taking coins from!" He put his hands in front of him defensively.

"Then give it back!"

   Shigechi handed the coin to Okuyasu, and he gladly gave it back to you, making you smile in return. Upon the sight, he blushed and gave you a smile back as well.

"Don't you think you're forgetting something?" Josuke asked.

"Uh... Sorry...?" The shorty glanced at you momentarily, wondering if that is what his buddy meant.

"Also, you have something mine, don't you?"

"Oh... Ah, yeah! I didn't know this was yours!" He took a coin from his pocket and Josuke snatched it from him.

"Be careful with your stand next time! I'm already poor enough without your help..."
What is this 'stand' thing they were talking about...?

"I will, I will! Uh-oh... My mommy and my daddy are probably getting worried about me, it's almost lunch time! See you guys later!" He grinned and ran away, the other males waving back.