Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote

Magsimula sa umpisa

''Please let us know what you all decide,'' Carlisle smiles at them politely. Sam and Paul just nod before turning around and running into the woods. 

Carlisle turns to look at Noah and me smiling. ''That went well,'' he tells us. ''Alvenia it's a pleasure to see you again. I am happy that it's not in the emergency room,'' he smiles at me. 

''It's nice to see you too Carlisle,'' I smile back at him. ''I should head back home,'' I smile at Noah. ''I'll run you back,'' Noah tells me. 

I wave and say goodbye to Carlisle before he speeds off. I turn to look at Noah and smile. ''Hop on beautiful,'' he smirks turning around. I chuckle getting onto his back.

Noah rushes off and soon we come to the woods just by my house. I smile before leaning over and kissing his cheek before hopping off his back.

''We won't be in school tomorrow, the sun is coming out to play,'' he tells me placing his hands on my waist. ''I may have known what you and your family were but I still don't know why you can't be seen in the sun,'' I shake my head. 

Noha chuckles. ''I'll show you one time,'' he tells me. I smile looking up at him. ''Were you alright with having to tell the Wolves about your past?'' He asks me. 

''I knew that it would have to be done at some point and I don't want to be the cause of any problems between your family and the Qulleietes,'' I tell him.

''You know at some point you are going to have to meet Esme, she is sad that she is the only one that hasn't met you yet,'' Noah smirks down at me. 

I smile up at him. ''I will meet her when Bella meets her,'' I tell him. He looks at me in confusion. ''I may not see the future like Alice but I can tell Bella will figure everything out soon,'' I tell him. 

''You think that she's going to find out?'' he asks. ''I know she is, she was very cunning in getting the information she wanted out of Jake at the beach today,'' I smirk.

''You think she will be able to handle it?'' he asks concerned. ''She's known about my family's secret since I first shifted'' I tell him. ''Well, when she does, you both will have to meet Esme,'' he tells me leaning forward. 

''You got it,'' I tell him meeting his lips. He and I spend a minute kissing before leaning back. I open my eyes still smiling looking into his eyes.

 I open my eyes still smiling looking into his eyes

Alvenia and Noah. (Imagine them in the woods beside the house!)

''Be careful tomorrow,'' he tells me. ''At school where nothing exciting could ever happen, I don't know that sounds like a tough ask,'' I playfully shake my head. 

Noah just shakes his head leaning in and peaking me on the lips before stepping away. ''Be safe,'' he tells me before speeding away. I smile ''I will,'' I whisper knowing that he could hear me before turning around and walking out of the woods towards the front door.