"Yes that's me" I said.

"I'm detective Top Tungkorn I'd like you to come down to the station regarding the case you just reported" The officer said.

I immediately hung up and turned the phone off.

"What's wrong?" Praew asked.

"It's nothing just a wrong number" I said.

She frowned in obvious confusion.

I chuckled and patted her shoulder.

"It's really nothing" I said smiling.

She sighed heavily and nodded.

After some time she got off in front of her house and I continued on my way to Kinn's apartment.

They weren't there so I guessed that they were still stuck in the traffic.

I turned on the phone and saw a missed call from my grandmother so I called her back.

"Pete" She said excitedly.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes are you alright?" She asked.

"I'm fine" I said.

She sighed heavily.

"I want you to go back to the building...I forgot a few things there can you go get them and send them to me?" She asked.

"But the police are there how am I supposed to do that?" I asked.

"They're quite important" She said.

"What did you forget there?" I asked.

"My savings...The money I got from the building rentals is there" She said.

I facepalmed.

"It's not that important grandma you can get it back when you're back" I said.

"But I ran out of money and you'll also need money for your tuition we don't know when we'll need it so you must go get it and keep half of it with you" She said.

I sighed heavily and nodded.

"Alright I'll see what I can do" I said.

She said goodbye before hanging up.

I sighed heavily and rubbed my temples.

Alright let's see...

I went to the bus stop and took the bus to my grandmother's building.

After some time I arrived and pressed the elevator button to floor twenty and walked over to Vegas's previous apartment.

The police weren't there so I guessed that they didn't find anything useful.

I pushed the door open and walked into the apartment and started taking a look around.

There was a thin door behind the bookcase.

I pushed the bookcase away and walked into the room after opening the door.

There were shackles and surgical tools with blood on them and electric wires.

I sighed heavily and rubbed my temples.

So that's what happened...

The place was covered with police tapes and I looked up at the corner of the ceiling and saw a camera so I took a chair and smashed the camera then stole the tape.

Then left the room and closed the door behind me and pushed the bookcase back over it.

I went to floor eighteen after that and opened the door to the apartment I shared with my grandmother.