Im sorry

its morning and revali is taking you somewhere special

"Where are we going?" I ask

"Somewhere special" Revali answers

time skip

"now open your eyes" Revali says

"Its- beautiful!" i say

"Y/N, from the moment I met you, I knew you were special. i knew that, you were the one because you werent mean, you werent rude you were kind to a Rude Asanine bird like me. And I love you for that. I want to spend the rest lf my life with you, hand in hand, I know we may fight and we may need time away from eachother, but thats what will and what has made our relationship grow. Ut will also make our relationship stronger than ever before. Fights and reflection will make us better people and will help us make our relationship wether any storm. Which is why I want to ask you," he bends down on his knees pulling out a small box," will you marry me?"

"Yes yes yes yes!" you answer

The end

A/N im sorry guys i had to end it because i am working on a different story.  i worked hard on the revali part it took me a bit but i got it. Again sorry. Go check out my Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss and legend of Zelda chat book though. Check out the external link to read it i work hard on it and i want your guys' questions and dares on the book!