'I love you, Lyra, whatever love is.'

'Lyra, you drove me to insanity and past it. I can't feel happiness without comparing it to all the times you made me feel joy.'

'Like I can conquer the seven seas just to see you smile.'

'I want to be a constellation of stars, so I can shine bright with you. So, I can twinkle every time you smile.'

Turns out I did pay attention and drool over his fit arms at the same time.

'Will you stay by my side?' He asked when we reached his room last night.

'Always.'

I lifted my hand to move a piece of hair that rested on his eyes, accidently waking him up, making him open his brown eyes. I sent him an awkward smile.

"Thought I'd do what you always do when I sleep in." a soft laugh left his lips. He lifted his hand to cup my jaw and angled my head closer to his, then kissed the top of my head.

"Good morning." His raspy voice made me chuckle.

"Good morning." I replied.

"Can you check what time it is?" Apollo propped himself on his elbows, running his hand through his hair.

I turned towards his nightstand that has an alarm clock flashing 12:48 PM.

"Twelve minutes to one. Did we plan something for today?" I asked trying to figure out why there's a nagging feeling in the back of mind. What could have I possibly forgotten-

"We're late! We're having lunch with my old friends!" Apollo shot up from his bed and ran into the bathroom.

Snickering at his behavior, I got up from his bed and opened his closet, picking out outfits for us to wear. After Apollo and I noticed how often we sleep over at each other's dorms, we moved some of our clothes into each of our closets.

He rushed out of his bathroom shirtless and grabbed the clothes I set out for him on the bed. I let out a joking wolf-whistle, "So, I get to stare at you shamelessly this time?"

"You were always welcome to." He winked my way before putting on a sweatshirt.

I laughed nodding my head. "I'm going to use the bathroom, give me five minutes."

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

After Apollo turned around away from the karaoke diner we were going to, for the fifth time, I kept proposing we tell them we got stuck in an elevator, but he insisted that we go, not for the people we're meeting, but for the morning karaoke.

He says he felt like a brand-new person the first time he tried it, so I decided I would give it a try. Since everything seems to be a ten-minute walk from our campus, we decided to walk there like the environment-friendly citizens we are.

The diner only had a 'Karaoke 24 hours a day' sign for its name, proving how much of a great place it's going to be. It's always the random places that hold the best memories, just like the random fountains I love splashing in.

The bell attached to the door rang as we entered the diner, alerting a waitress of our arrival. She scurried our way to help us find a place to sit.

"Oh no, we're eating with our friends, but thank you." Apollo politely declined and scanned the place for the familiar heads he knows.

"Here they are." He pointed at a table of three people, a girl and two guys. We slowly walked over, and I quickly noticed Apollo's shaking hand, making me entwine my hand in his and run my thumb back and forth on his forehand.