speacial access.

"Oh you are back." Asahi clasped his hands and every one got ready to hear what their boss had to say, who also seems to be in a trance. "Mashiho you okay?" Hyunsuk asked him, confused. "I'm fine. let's get on with this."

Mashiho sat down at his table and stared at his tablet. "First things first. Our only goal is to get the CEO, who will be inside the office. Which is the 7 floor. That's our target." He spoke zooming into the blue print of a building they are anti visit.

"No need to make things complicated, we just need to convince the CEO to come with us, if he disagrees you know what to do. No shooting. At this time the whole place will be really busy, so make sure we stay hidden. Only us four will be going. Any questions?"

He looked at his team mates, who all had a thumbs up. After a few more talks and phone calls, they finally got ready. It was almost afternoon when everything ended. "Wait where did I keep my gun?" Hyunsuk searched his pockets and the whole office.

Mashiho stood up with his hands on his hips. "Where did you loose it again this time Hyunsuk?" He was nervous and was looking for it everywhere. "The hall.." He suddenly exited the office and went to the hall.

"HEY YOU PUT THAT DOWN!" He quickly ran towards y/n who was playing with the gun with her bare hands. She smirked and suddenly pointed the gun at him, making him panic a little. "Woman put that down I don't think you know how to use that."

"Psh. Who do you think I am? A kid?" She smirked before loading the gun and pointing at him again. Meanwhile Mashiho and the rest already arrived at the hall. "What do you think you're are doing y/n?!" Asahi quite pulled out his gun and pointed her. Meanwhile mashiho just stood there, amused.

"Pfffft, chill. I just wanted to have some fun." She smirked again pointing at Hyunsuk, who was at the peak of his patience. "Okay shoot, and get over with it." Mashiho spoke with a little smirk sitting on his face. "What do you mean shoot? do I mean nothing to you?" Hyunsuk whisper yelled at him.

"Don't worry I don't think she is going to kill you." He couldn't help but find the situation funny. "What do you mean you don't think?? The most dangerous thing is when a person who don't know how to hold a gun-"

*GUNSHOT*

Everyone's head turned at y/n who pointing her gun at one of the maids who was standing at the open entrance. The maid was frozen on the spot, but y/n managed to dodge the bullet right past her and shot the tree behind her. "This is fun." She rolled her eyes at Hyunsuk and threw the gun on the sofa.

Hyunsuk adjusted his gloves and picked up the weapon. "I have already checked on yoshi. he is doing well." Y/n bowed to mashiho after that and walked up the stairs. Her steps came to a halt as she heard him calling her name.

"Y/n..You can visit the arcade and library at the 3rd floor. I'll give you that much excess." He quickly left without saying anything after that. Meanwhile Hyunsuk glared at her one more time and walked away. Junghwan did a thumbs up at her and joined his hyung, but she couldn't budge from the stairs.

"You are acting a little too nice to me Mashiho." She gulped and ran upstairs, her heart racing at an abnormal speed. She reached the 3rd floor and saw the room labelled arcade. She grabbed the door but it was locked. Someone called her from downstairs.

"Miss y/n, I forgot to hand over the keys to you." She quickly ran to the second floor to get the keys. "Cant you come with me? I'm alone." She asked the maid. "oh I'm sorry miss y/n only special guest brought by master and his family are allowed there. Enjoy your time." The maid bowed and quickly walked away with a smile.

She walked back upstairs to the third floor and stood infront of the arcade room door.

"Special? I'm a special person?" She questioned herself with an adorable smile on her face.