carrot.

‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭

Y/n barged inside her office and threw herself on the couch. Sieun continued fanning her bestfriend and her senior to bring her temper down. "Calm down y/n, we cannot oppose the guardian."

"That's not it Sieun.. He said something weird to me." She kept on biting her tounge. "What did he say?" Curios Sieun quickly plopped beside y/n.

"He said we'll meet again. I don't like the sound of it I never wanna encounter him again." Sieun gasped as she covered her mouth, making y/n judge her weird maneuver."What."

"Oh my god What if he developed a crush on you? like love at first sight oh my y/n this is your luck chance!!." Sieun excitedly clapped earning nothing but a poker face from y/n. "You aren't helping Sieun. let's get back to work."

The sun faded down the horizon as the night took over the sky. The hospital was just as busy as it was any other day, or even worse.

Just in a few hours, y/n had to encounter a patient with appendix, someone who shoved up a carrot up his ass hole, someone who swallowed a few coins and a bunch of teenagers who fought over a 5000 won.

She cracked her joints and bid goodbye to Sieun. Exiting the hospital in her car, she was excited to meet her bed and finally sleep. The streets were busy, and it seemed like most people were just getting started with their works.

She parked the car nearby and walked towards her house. A calm and peaceful night. She smiled at the stars, admiring their beauty, upon the the velvet black sky.

Y/n took a shower and went down to binge on something. She opened the fridge and took some snacks and a bottle of wine. "Ahh I'm gonna pour a drink for my self." Just as she was about to take the glass, she heard something inside the house.

Her body immediately froze and dropped everything on the table. She quietly observed around her, but there was nothing odd. "W-hos there?" She slowly took out a big fat carrot from the fridge and began walking forward.

Just as she took a few steps forward she felt a presence behind her. Placing the Carrot firmly in her hands she turned around but just in time someone covered her mouth with a cloth.

She trygglee breath but tried attacking whoever it was with a mere carrot in her hands. She could hear the other person groaning, indicating it was a man. Just a few seconds later of struggling to escape she found herself slowing down.

Everything started getting blur as finally lost control of herself and fell on the floor, her eyes met with nothing but darkness.

"Boss we got her."