eye contact.

‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭

"My fucking head.." She groaned as while waking up from a somewhat heavy sleep. Her surroundings were still blurry as she tried to adjust her vision.

"Where am I...?" She glanced around the unfamiliar room still sitting on the bed. Slowly everything started coming to her mind. "Did I get abducted here-" Suddenly the door flew open, revealing a familiar face.

"Good morning Doctor. Seems like you had a nice sleep, are the beds soft enough?" He stood there with a smirk. "Soft my fucking ass why am I here in the first place?" Hyunsuk rolled his eyes before sitting down.

"You see miss, I tried telling you nicely to come with me, and you didn't listen so, I had to do my thing." He shrugged. A suddenly a young boy came inside with an oversized hoodie. "Hello good morning doctor, here is your breakfast." He placed a tray on the table.

"Is this a whole Joke? I'm leaving." She suddenly stood up from bed and walked towards the door. Hyunsuk tilted his head as he stared the the girl walking away. "Let me go- aish you dogs let me-OuCh-" The guards pushed her back inside the room.

She kept on banging on the door screaming on the top of her lungs. "Can you shut up?!" Hyunsuk yelled at her for being so loud. "Why should I huh? you all kidnapped me and brought me here and I'm supposed to dance along? no sir this ain't the nineteenth centu-AHHHHH"

*gunshots*

She covered her ears as the sound of gunshots rang in her ears. She slowly opened her eyes only to be met by glaring eyes of hyunsuk. He slowly moves forward trapping her between the door and himself. "Noona You were brought here to treat yoshinori hung. After his treatment shiho hung will let you go." The cute boy from earlier spoke while smiling.

"So if you want to get out of her alive, keep quiet and do what you are assigned." He spat every word at her face while pointing the gun at her forehead. Y/n closed her eyes and nodded multiple times because she knew she was at a dead end by now. He let go of her and left the room.

Y/n slowly walked towards the bed and sat down. Chief Y/n kim was definitely terrified. She tried calming herself down while internally scolding herself. "what did you just got your self into y/nnn"

"Don't worry Noona, hyunsuk hung is a really chill person. He is just doing this for yoshi hyungs safety. Have your breakfast while it's still fresh." The boy spoke cheerfully, but that wasn't helping at all. All her mind could think was of ways to escape this place.

Suddenly the door opened wide, revealing unfamiliar faces. Hyunsuk led them inside the room. She just quietly fiddled with her dress until she met with someones eyes.

no...no no this can't be.

She blinked multiple times trying to see if her eyes were betraying her. She couldn't bring words to her mouth as she felt completely frozen. His firm eyes spoke millions.

"Y/n. We meet again." She gulped as the voice echoed in her ears. It was still the same. Dark, monotone and emotionless. He didn't change a thing from years ago, still looking as perfect as ever, atleast her eyes.

"M-mashiho..." She slowly mumbled the name on her lips. Her throat felt dry as her adrenaline started kicking in. She knew it was up to know good is he is involved. Is she back to where she escaped years ago?

"Its been a while y/n." Mashiho let out a scoff before walking towards her. Every one else in the room stood there dumbfounded, because they themselves weren't away if their boss knew about this doctor before.

"What do you want mashiho? Was slapping me years ago not enough?" She felt tears gathering in her eyes and she was angry over that. Never did she ever realized why this man has such an effect on her. She looked up as she heard a scoff from him.

"It wasn't enough at all for a traitor like you." He smiled. Shit. That smile of his never means any good. "Guys get out of this room." He ordered. "But mashiho how do you know her?"

"Long story suk. Go and have breakfast I will not repeat my words." He tapped his foot on the floor while speaking. Y/n looked everyone leaving and became even more scared. It was just her and mashiho inside that magnificent room.

"AHHH-" She couldn't get a chance to utter a word as he grabbed a handful of her hair. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?" She struggled to escape his strong grip. "p-please let go it...hurts." He shoved her back on the bed.

"Why are you here y/n I thought I told you to never show me your face again." His tone sent shivers down her spine. "I never wanted to appear in front you. You brought me here to be your partners doctor so how the fuck is it my fault??!"

"EXACTLY out of ever doctor in that whole damn hospital why did YOU have to be the one go get hands on yoshinori.." He gritted through his teeth panting. Y/n was speechless. How was she supposed to answer that?.

"You're still the lunatic I used to know." She slowly murmured. He suddenly began laughing like some sort of psyco maniac. Taking a few steps towards the bed, he pinned her down on the head board. He smirked while tracing her face with his gun. She gulped as the tip of the gun reached her lips. He smiled again.

"I am way worse than whom you used to know."