self, what is wrong with you?

"Get out!!" Mashiho pushed the pathetic CEO out of his own office. "p-please let me go. I will pay the loan as soon as I can." He kept on begging at his feet. The corridor of he office was empty except for them.

He grabbed the mans collar and smashed him against the wall. "8 years. My grandfather gave you 8 years to pay them back and you, a luxury brand owner with hundreds of branches can't pay a few millions ?!" He kept on tightening his hand around his neck making him struggle for air.

"We are going out side. Act normal and don't create a ruckus or you are gonna have to pay with your precious son" He let go of the CEO's neck with a creepy smile and wrapped his hands around his shoulder. Mashiho signalled other to leave as they all walked down the stairs.

The floors were filled with customers on this busy day, each of them screamed filthy rich from their actions. The staff around the floor bowed towards the CEO not realizing this maybe the last day they will be seeing him. The people inside the shop started fangirling and screaming over mashiho.

But the latter could care less, as he quickly left with his supposedly "friend" and shoved him outside the shop. Too much to his dismay, the man managed to push away Hyunsuk and ran away. Mashiho wasted no time and continues tailing him from behind

They ran and ran until ended up at a dead end in an ally. The CEO was about to escape with the help of an extra hand, buy miserably failed as they got surrounded. "Nice try, but I think you forget who I am." Mashiho put his hand on his gun and prepared for whatever that's gonna come at him.

The CEO and the masked man were next to each other, while the latter was pointing his gun at them. Hyunsuk however didn't waste a minute and shot the mans leg, making him stumble down on the ground. Asahi and junghwan quickly grabbed the CEO and dragged him to the car. The sixteen year old boys strength was no less than grown men.

"I don't think that was necessary." Mashiho judged Hyunsuks decision to fire at them. "Let's get this over with." He quickly grabbed a hold of the shot man but his aggression made it harder for Hyunsuk. Mashiho a
assisted at him, but Hyunsuks gun fell out of his jacket. He scowled at the man and shoved him inside the car and quickly drove off.

The mansions door opened revealing the four boys and the CEO along with the man with a bleeding leg. "Take him to the training area. they will know what to do with him." Mashiho ordered Asahi did as what he was told. "You. come with me." He dragged the CEO along with him.

It was after almost an hour his office door opened again and the CEO ran away from there. Mashiho and the others walked outside laughing at each other. Asahi noticed mashiho looking around the house. "Are you looking for something?" He raised his brows suspiciously.

"Wheres that doctor?" He finally said sounding a bit annoyed, but deep down he was genuinely wondering where she was. "Miss y/n has been in the arcade room since you all left." The maid told them while offering them juice.

"I'll take that later." He refused the glass and ran upstairs to the third floor. asahi and junghwan looked at each other and exchange creepy smiles that reached from ear to ear, while workers stood their completely weirded out by their nut loose masters.

Mashiho slowly opened the door slowly and peeked inside. There she was, struggling with the billiards table. Has she been inside here since three hours? He let out a low chuckle before walking towards her and stood behind her petite figure without her realising.

"Seems like you are really bad at this." His voice startled
y/n, making her turn around in shock. He was so close to her body it made her lean backwards towards the table, him towering over her. "Watch this." He slightly smile while leaning towards her face and aimed at the red ball, one hand holding the cue stick on his left and the other under her head.

She gulped and didn't say a word but turned to her left and saw him positioning his cue stick. His body was almost touching hers while her back leaned against the table, as he made his shot. She looked at the balls and watched them fall into two corners.

"Hypocritic balls." She murmured angrily under her breath. Y/n noticed him putting aside the cue stick. She instantly looked at him hoping to hear Atleast something, stil in that eerie position.

He pinned his hands against the table, trapping her in his arms between him and the table. She panicked a little when he leaned towards her even more bringing their faces so damn close to each other.

Just a little bit more, and their lips would touch.

His orbs looking directly into her soul, she couldn't take her eyes away from him. Aside from the dangerous job, he was one hell of an attractive man, and she couldn't believe she is just noticing it now. His every feature placed so perfectly on his face definitely tells apollo and zeus took their time making this precious artwork.

Mashiho's gaze averted from her eyes to her lips and back go her eyes before he spoke. "That's how you do it." His voice was almost a whisper making her feel all giddy. He abruptly leaned back and straightened himself making her do as well.

"Uh- well- I...umm I'll go to that weight lifting game. you can play this since you are good at it." She quickly moved away from him, while gripping on to her chest, trying to calm down her stupid heart that's almost going to jump out of her chest. "You can't hold a cue stick properly, and you gonna lift those? Funny."

He couldn't help but laugh as he leaned against the table, tucking his hands in his pockets. His hair was a bit messy from before, but it made him look mesmerising to her eyes. What the fuck is wrong with me? She internally yelled at herself in her mind.

"Yeah I can't play billiards that well but I can definitely peel ever single layer of your brain and display them at a museum with my scalpel. How does that sound?" She scrunched her nose at him and turned around walking towards the other games. Her actions made him laugh.

"Fierce. I love it.."
‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭

⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭‎‏⠀⠀‮ ‌‬‭
🌚🌚

#1 in teume and #1 in takatamashiho in only 1 week you all are INSANE thank you so much for showing love to my works 😭 *big hug*