The other woman//y/n being alone

Inspired by Lana del Rey's song- the other woman
Tw! Y/ns fucking crazy n mental lol

Narrator ~~

She watched as he held the girl close, hands on her hips, lips on lips, her hands wondered into his hair, as his leg was bent so his foot could prop him up on the locker

A locker slammed infront of y/n, causing her gaze to shift from bill and Beverly, to Eddie and Richie "y/n get over him" Eddie said sympathetically, she sighed and re opened her locker to get her back pack "it's funny" she said as the three walked next to each other "he was praising me and telling me how much he love and admired me only 2 weeks ago, now he's practically fucking another girl on the lockers" she finished her sentence "it's not just another girl y/n" Richie said "it's Beverly" Eddie continued, "it's your best friend" Richie told the girl, flinging his hands up in a weird motion, the girl laughed "she's not my best friend, and she's not bev, she's just... the other woman" she fought back, gritting her teeth "how could bills feelings change so fast" she said, holding back tears "I swear he loved me!" She said in defense, though nobody fought her in it, they all thought the same, bill practically worshiped this girl

y/ns hair was soft and beautiful, her eyes glimmered, her body was perfect and curvy, her nails weren't dirty, they were a satisfying clear, her slender fingers were soft and smelled like the lilac soap Eddie had bought her, her skin was soft, her lips were tinted, and they could go on, she was perfect, and popular, people wondered why y/n young out with the loser boys, Henry never acted rude or gross to her, but complimented her, not on her body, on her personality and beauty, even the girls had crush's on her (btw that's all true abt you, you hot peice of shit)

the losers wondered why bill would give up on her, how could he just toss her to the side like that? Richie wanted to flat out punch him square in the face, y/n was everyone's dream girl, and bill, the loser, with messed up hair and rough skin, chapped lips and odd style, just tossed her to the side like she was a toy, a toy a little kid got bored of because it wasn't in any more.

It wasn't just Richie who was mad, the more people who heard, the more people wanted to murder bill, but of course they didn't, bill was 13 when Him and y/n started dating, now they're 16, 3 years of dating only for y/n to be told that 'he had never loved her'

Bill looked diffrent when he turned 16, constantly yelling and losing his stutter, he barley had his stutter anymore, he was tall and still slim, but nobody messed with him, he was such a happy kid, y/n didn't know what had happened to him, his style changed, his smile never appeared on his face, he had eye bags, he refused to cut or brush his hair. Bill was depressed, he was sad and hated himself, Georgie had died 3 days before bill turned 15, that's why everyone had thought he was like this.

Beverly, was y/ns bestfriend, by that soon ended when bev had told the girl she loved bill and y/n didn't deserve him, that was 2 days before the break up.

"Hey bill" the girl smiled walking up to her boyfriend, he just hummed in response, the girl sighed and kissed his lips, he didn't kiss back, y/n though it was a game, she laughed and crawled onto his bed, right infront of him, she kissed him on his cheeks, nose, forehead, chin, then-

"Get off" he said pushing the girl away before she got to his lips "what?" She asked getting of his bed "I said get off! Your so clingy y/n! I just- I can't do this! I never loved you! Okay?! So get the f-f- get the fuck out" he interrupted himself when he stuttered, the girl let out a shaky breath and grabbed her stuff, she looked through bills closet and got her shirts, she went to his drawers and grabbed the bras she had left there, when she got it all she walked over to bill, he looked up at her from his bed then stood up, she looked up at him now, she grabbed his wrist and grabbed the braclet she made him, she ripped it off his wrist, causing the beads to spill everywhere, the letters scattered, bill looked at her and kept a straight face

"Fuck you" she laughed leaving his room slamming his door "y/n-" bills mom started "your sons a dick" y/n said before walking out the front door, slamming it

Richie, Eddie, and y/n made it outside, girls and boys waved at her, she waved back sadly, Henry walked up to the boys and girl "hey" he said, the girl smile, Henry was a total bitch, but somehow gave the best compliments "hey Henry" she said smiling, Eddie and Richie glared at him "your really pretty when you smile, sorry bill wiped it off of you, but I'm glad I can put it back on" he said, the girl giggled "bye Henry, Patrick" she said saluting them, the boys waved with pink faces, Richie and Eddie followed y/n "where are we going?" Eddie asked, the girl let out a puff of anger, the boys looked at each other worriedly.

The girl walked into her house, the boys following behind her, she walked up to her room and started collecting bills stuff that she was to scared to through out, she had hope that mabye it could happen again, obviously not.

She grabbed two of his shirts, a pair of sweats, like 20 pictures, a necklace she planned giving him, a pair of socks, a beanie, and, his favorite bra y/n wore.

"Woah um can i have that?" Richie said pointing to the teal lace bra, she sighed and put all the stuff in a bucket and then ran back outside, she carried the bucket and rode her bike, the boys still followed her.

They got to bills house and y/n put the bucket right under his window, she hummed a tune as she lathered gasoline on the stuff, Eddie and Richie stood scared, she tossed a match in the bucket and it lit on fire, bill opened his window "holy s-shit!" He said running out side with a fire extinguisher, she smiled and walked to bills car, tears ran down her cheeks as she sung 'the other woman' by Lana del Rey, she climed into bills car and grabbed her pocket knife, she carved 'y/n' into his seats and walked out happily, she now sung random songs by Lana del Rey, she walked to the back of his car and made an 'ooh' sound as she ran to Richie's back pack, Richie stared at the crazy girl, she pulled out a red spray paint can and went back to the back of bills car 'i am a horrible boyfriend! Honk if you think my hot and sexy ex is in the right! Btw, I told her I never loved her, after 3 years of dating her!'she wrote with the paint, bills gasped as he put out the fire and ran to her, she smirked and walked back over to her bike "go fuck your self!" She yelled Biking away.

The was the day that the boys realized, y/ns fucking crazy, the next boyfriend she had cheated on her, she cut his middle and index fingers off "yeah rock on" she said laughing as the boy screamed in pain, now y/n wore tight jean skirts and revealing clothes, she swore to herself she would let any man tell her anything about her, she had dark purple hair, she wore cut up converse.

They should've got her help.

Now she's dead.

And it's all his fault.

Update!! This story's weird, I was rly high when I wrote it lol