your right here with me!!!!

Description: walking into the well house Richie finds a missing poster of him and starts freaking out

Y/n pov
"Wait!" Stan yelled as we started to walk into the house. We all turned to look at him "don't you think somebody should keep a lookout?!" He asked playing with his fingers. We all looked at bill who stood their in the front "alright who wants to s-stay out and watch?" He asked, we all raised our hands, except for bev and bill of course. I sighed putting my hand down knowing what we had to do.

Me, Eddie, Richie, and of course bill walked into the house. We looked around the tattered house, the floor boards were molded and broken, the house was just overall torn up.

"I can't believe I pulled the short straw! You guys are lucky we aren't measuring d!cks!" Richie said as soon as we entered the house and he got a good look at everything "shut up Richie" Eddie answered obviously tired of richies jokes at the worst times.

I looked around only to see Richie walking towards a old piano, I walked up to him, bill and Eddie following. He picked up a price of paper and gasped at the sight "w-what is it Richie" bill asked trying to get a look at the paper "it says I'm missing" Richie said in shock "WHAT THE FUCK IT SAYS IM MISSING" Richie yelled pulling the paper from bill to look at it more "you not m-m-missing Richie" bill told Richie trying to support him as for Richie well...

"WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK IT SAYS IM MISSING" he yelled at the paper "y-your not missing r-Richie!!" Bill told him raising his voice slightly " TAHTS MY AGE THATS MY HAIR THATS MY CLOTHES THATS THE DATE!!!" Richie yelled at the paper again, moving so we couldn't grab it from him "Richie calm down" I yelled at him grabbing the paper "your not fucking missing! Your right here. With me." I told him, however that didn't seem to calm him down.

I gave the paper to Eddie telling him to not let Richie grab it, however that was one of the most stupid ideas ever, seeming as Eddie's short and well I could say slight scared of Richie. Richie yanked the paper from his hand, starting to freak out more. "What the fu-" he started to yell as he looked at the paper.

I yanked the paper from his hand, dropping it on the floor. Before he could grab it I grabbed his cheeks and pulled his face close to mine. Well more than close. I place my lips on his. Stepping on the paper as I do so. It was awkward considering bill and Eddie were just watching us. But it somewhat felt right. I pulled his cheeks away to see Richie, eyes closed and his lips still puckered.

"Now will you shut the fuck up please!" I asked him "I don't know, give me one more kiss and I'll return it later" he responded smirking, I gently pushed his face away as bill led us up the stairs.

Okay!!! That was my first one! Kinda short but pls leave requests!!!! Ilyyyyy

Word count: 547