minion///bill

"hey bowers" i said as i walked up to henry, patrick, belch, and victor, yes i hung out with them but its not that i like them or anything, its just you either kill or get killed yk? yeah its selfish but i already have my dad to deal with so no way was i gonna get on henrys bad side.

"l/n" he said back, not even looking at me, i scoff and lean on the lockers by them, today was the last day of school, finally, and henry had invited us to hang downtown tomorrow, i agreed and we went on talking about something random, i spaced out when i saw the group of boys walk by, they gave us worried looks as my group gave them evil grins, me however i didnt, i just waved, as if nothing was wrong.

i walked out of school and started to head home, usually patrick walks with me, seeming as hes my next door neighbor, but today they had 'special plans' i prayed it wasnt to the losers, well, ill just leave it there...

...

i walked in my house quietly not to wake my dad as he as probably asleep on the couch. i made it sucessfly to my room and locked the door, i walked to my desk and pulled a drower reveiling a bunch of notebooks, i grab my diary and start to write.

dear diary,

its been exactly 3 years since i wrote in this, i dont know why it took so long, but here i am i guess!

i think im here cause i like someone... someone i shouldnt. hes got brown hair and soft cheeks, he has a cute smile, but i rarely get to see it, since my friends are the ones usually wiping it off his face, i wont tell you who it is because i have the slightest feeling im in a movie sometimes you know the romance movies where the girl writes about her undying love for someone shes banned from seeing, kinda like... romeo and juiliet!

anyways what im trying to say is this is my notebook, i dont want somebody to find it, idk how they would but i take my procotions.

(xoxo gossip girl.. jkjk) - y/n

i closed my book and walked to my window, i saw a group of boys, the losers, riding down the street, bill had a kid on the back of his, ben was his name? i closed my eyes peacefully as i imagined i was down there with them, sudennly i got a teribly pain in my lower stomach "ah shit" i mumbled.

i walked to the bathroom and pulled my pants down. yup that time of the month "shit shit shit" i whisperd to myself, i didnt have any products for... yk.

i walked downstairs quietly and got out the door, i grabbed my bike and rode fastly to the pharmacy. i got there and quikly went to the women's section grabbing a box of tampons, i was about to walk into an isle but i saw greta who chats her head off, and i need this now.

i went to the other isle to see the losers, exept for richie. i hid the tampons behind my back swiftly. they turn theyre heads to me and frown, were they scared? "uh hey" i say raising my hand to wave, eddie flinched so i put my hand down "sorry" i mumbled, they looked at eacother and then back to me "you guys okay?" i ask them "none of your buisne-" eddit cut stanley off by saying" theres a kid out there who looks like someone killed him" he said rather fastly. a confused look spread amongst my face.

"we need s-suplies but w-w-we dont have en-nough" bill said "i might be able to help" i said smirking.

...

"can i try your glasses one mr keene?" i ask him, he nodded and handed them to me, i put them on and smiled at him, he grinned, what a fucking creep "my my you look just like luis lane!" he said. gross. i giggled and handed them back 'accedently' knocking over the cigeret stand "oh! im so sorry!" i said, he turned back to pick them up, I turned around and mouthed 'go' to them, they stumbled out, almost knocking over a post card stand, I turned back around and payed me Keene for my... lady products... and I was out of there
...
"Y/n???? As in Henry's minion girl??? I heard they were dating!" You heard Richie ask from the ally, you sighed to yourself and started to walk away, it obviously failed seeming as you were stopped by bill.