her eyes///beverly

description: you were at the quarry with the guys when beverly walked up to you guys, you got mesmerized by her eyes.

y/n pov

the guys were seeing how far their loogies could go to see who jumped in, i just sat on a rock thinking to myself. i liked this girl, she had red hair, and perfect eyes, i wish i didnt like her, my parents are insanly homophobic, and im like 99.9 percent sure she likes bill. i wish i liked a guy like bill, he truly was a perfect boyfriend but, i just felt as i there wasn't something between me and any of the guys really. richie flirted with you alot, but you knew he liked eddie.

i was to lost in my thoughts to notice that bev joined us. the girl. i stared into her eyes helplessly "ill go" she said taking off her dress, my cheeks went pink as she took it off, i quickly turned away. "y/n?" she asked me holding out a hand "together?" she asked me, i didnt hesitate to jump up grabbing her hand. she pulled me to the edge of the cliff and jumped, our hands still linked. "sissies" she told them in the air. i felt cold water on my skin as we landed in the water. i floated back up, catching my breath.

i grabbed her hand and pulled her away so the boys wouldn't hit her. i stopped fastly which made her colide into me, our faces inches apart. i gathered myself up and kissied her cheek fastly. she giggled and pulled my face kissing my cheek, i felt my cheeks burn up, not pink this time but red. she laughed again and swam to bill, who i didnt even know was there till now. i sighed and sat myself on a rock that barley rose above the water.

"oof" richie said next to me, i pushed him off the rock with one arm and he went flying from the rock and into the water. i giggled then saw bev staring at me, with her eyes, her beutiful greenish blue eyes.

i waved, and she waved back, but before i could answer, she was dragged down in the water. "BEVERLY" i screamed, i swam to her but i couldnt see her, sudenly a clown popped up infront of me, IT grabbed my hair and pushed me down underwater. drowning me

i woke up. sweat on my face as my eyes shot open. i looked to my right and saw her. my girlfriend sleeping peacefully. she turned over grabbing my waist, breathing out "i love you bev" i told her, she mumbled something but i knew what she was trying to say. i put my arms around her and fell back asleep.

okayyyy this was kinda short but i love bev so

word count: 469