stupid dare///richie

me and bev walked out of the school, i helped her clean herself up after greta spilled trash on her. bev is my best friend, we started to hang out when greta started to bully us, then the rumors of bev got out, she started smoking, making her really depressed, i know what her dad does to her and i tried to help, mainly alot of nights at my house, she doesnt want help though, which makes me sad that i cant help my friend, but i respect her and im going to listen to her.

"truth or dare?" she smiles, i look at her smirking "dare" i answer confidently "i dare you to kiss kaspbrak!" she answers, i look at her in shock "no way, he would die from drinking bleach to clean his lips" i answer, she nods "tozier" bev winks at me "only if you go chat with new kid" i say pointing to the new kid, she nods and we part ways.

i stop behind richie as he dumps his backpacks remainings in the trash, i tap his shoulder smirking, he doesnt answer. fucking idiot "yo? tozier!" i ask, tapping his shoulder viontly, he finaly turns back, sighing when her saw me "few! i thought you were henry!" he tells me, pushing up his glasses, i nod "yah whatever, BEV!!!" i call, she looks at me and tells new kid something causing him to look aswell.

the losers look at me confused, i grab one of richies cheeks and kiss his lips fastly, smacking his cheek after i pull apart "cya losers!" i yell walking back to bev backwards, saluting them. i spin on my heels and walk to beverly and new kid.

"hey new kid" i say to him, beverly has his year book with only her signed name in it, i sigh grabbing it and sign my name. "okayyy... bye" i say grabbing bevs arm, pulling her away. i hear the new kid yell "please dont go girl" and bev ignores him. 

"damn bev youre so hot even the new kids got it on for you!" i say hitting her upper arm with my elbow "yeah yeah, says the one who just kissed trashmouth" she points to the losers and i can see henry bulling them. 

"stay here" i tell her as i set down my backpack next to her, she sits on the ground and lays on my backpack as a pillow as she waited.

"hey! hey child fucker!" i yell to him, he looks at me and glares "what did you call me??" he asked, letting go of bills colar to walk up to me "child fucker" i answer gritting my teeth "or should i say... daddy fucker?" i tell him, pointing to his dad, he looks at his dad then back to me. he licks his hand and is about to smear it on bill but i stop him, grabbing his wrist and forcing him to wipe it on his friend. 

"bye bye now bowsers" i tell him purposely pronouncing it like that waving as he walked to his car, when he left i spun on my heels to face the losers, they all stared at me. richie got on his knees pulling out a half eaten ring pop "mrs trashmouth" he says, i laugh and grab the ring pop, only to stuff it in his backpack. 

"anyways i gotta go" i tell them noticing how awkward it was getting, i walk up to bill "you okay?" i ask before leaving "y-yeah thanks y-y-y/n" he tells me "awe you already know my name" i tell him in an awe voice i pat his cheek and leave, back to beverly. 

richie grabs my wrist "i have to return that kiss right?" he asks, i pull my wrist from his grasp "no refunds tozier, plus it was just a stupid dare!" i say, walking away to my bestfriend. goooooood day.