Confession N Jealousy

Time skip...Next day(in P.E class)

P.E teacher:Students...we will be warming up a little n then continue your physical exam ...ohk...

Studendts:Yes sir..(everyone with loud voice)

P.E teacher:After your physical examination u will be playing game together as opponents in two groups as team red n team blue...I've already decided the groups so go n check out your groups...it is in your right side of notice board....as for the game we will be playing DODGE BALL n the winning team will be given extra points in their result...is it clear...to u all..

Students:Yes sir...(Excitedly)

Time skip...(After physical examination)

P.E teacher:So let's continue with your game..split in your groups n form a positions...n here we go..(blows the whistle as to start the game)

Author pov: y/n was in team blue among her team mates..Clara,Jessi,nancy,Jessica,Rebecca,
Yoongi,jimin,Tae hyung,Jung kook,mark,
Peter,Tina,Anthony.

As for jin was in team red among namjoon,j-hope,emily,Sophia,
Ava,Hannah,grace,Alice,James,henry,
Ryan,David,Leo.

Ava was always jealous of y/n bcoz,the person she liked had a crush on y/n
..the person she liked was jimin...n how all the seven popular boys of the school were only friends with y/n(as y/n is only girl as friends with school's heartthrob  along with clara)

As the game begans..she targeted y/n n kept throwing the ball at y/n... as she was burning on inside with jealousy like how jimin was keep defending y/n..from the ball coming towards her...everyone was noticing like how ava was behaving towards y/n..until...y/n got heat by the ball on her face bleeding her nose..

End of author pov

Tae hyung:(Pauses the game for a break indicating to P.E teacher..n walks towards ava..)Hyaa what r u trying to pull here..y r u keep targeting y/n n not others u literally harmed her nose...what is your problem hmm..(angry tone)

Y/n pov:While I got heat by the ball n my nose started bleeding...I was surrounded by everyone ...n was rushed to go to nurse office by help of Clara n jung kook

End of y/n pov

Y/n:Guys I'm fine I can go by myself no need to carry me all the way to nurse office...I'm still able to walk...look

Clara:I swear..that ava did it on purpose everything was visible on her face by her actions towards u...😤😡

Jung kook:y/n ...does it hurt a lot ..(in worry tone)😔🥺

Y/n:Yeah of course I'm fine...let's go back n continue our half left game I don't want to loose such a great opportunity on my P.E result...(while getting treated her nose by the nurse in the office n walking out of the room n arriving at the playground)

Ava:(Still arguing with Tae hyung)Y/n is such a playgirl she always keeps targeting u n other guys..she is just a **..

Jimin n Tae hyung:Shut up your mouth not a single word..dare u say anything like that about my y/n...(says in sync and gives each other a look)

Ava:(Gets more offensive n tempered up at jimins action towards her)Jimin n u guys could not see her real self yet...[ava is anaware that y/n n others
(bts member) r child hood friends along with other students except clara]
She is just latching off u guys...she is such a ****.🤬

Y/n:(Heards everything while entering the playground with Clara n jung kook)
Yaah u bitch.. (Gathers everyone attention towards her n ava)it did be better to stay out of my personal life n business...u don't even know anything about me n keep spewing bullshit about me...

Ava:M I not right then..that how u keep getting touchy n all with jimin all day long...(points n looks at jimin)...smirks

Y/n:Why I will not after all we r childhood friends...(shuts Ava's mouth as she is surprised by her words)

Jimin:Yes.. n u know what u r the worst girl have I ever seen or met in my whole life(looks at ava in disgusting look on his face)

Ava:Jim..jimin no don't say that ...I..I..I was just..angered up by her actions as u never payed or kept any attention to me even if I try to talk to u or approach u...(says with teary eyes)

Jimin:It's because I've no time for people like u to waste my precious time on..(says with a cold tone)

Ava:Jimin ...how could u ..I like you so much...(cries her eyes out)

P.E teacher:Guys if u r done by your drama...let's get back to game we r running out of time...and Ava you r excluded for getting any points for the game as for your action.

Ava:WhAt..oh OK sir(glares at y/n)

Students:Yes sir...(goes back to their original position)

P.E teacher:So the winner of this game is team blue...(gives around of applause)

Time skip...After P.E class

J-hope:Guys (Gathers everyone's attention towards him) did u see the school's bulletin board that they have already started preparing for our prom party n that they r going to held some activities like dance,singing,games etc for party...isn't it such a amazing idea for the prom party...I can't wait for prom Day any longer(says  Excitedly)

Y/n&Clara:Yes..it's going to be a blast...(in unision)

(While everyone chuckles at them both)

Time skip...Next day

Teacher:So students as I already know that u must have already noticed the school bulletin board about prom party...so all I wanted to say is that if anyone who is interested in participating the prom party dancing n singing activity plz fill out your name in the column here...(points at the paper kept on the table infront of her)

Jin:Yes...I'm...(he goes n fills out his name n comes back)

Teacher:So I'll read out students name who has filled out their names...
Jin,namjoon,yoongi,j-hope,jimin,Tae hyung,jung kook...etc

[While six of them were shocked listening their names from Teacher... jin's tell them it was him who wrote their name as he don't wanted to be participated alone without his friends...]

Y/n:Woahhh...guys I'm looking forward to ur performances...(cheers n teases them)

(As jin runs out of the class as he was being chased by jung kook n jimin.... while others wre cursing him out)😅🤭

Time skip...1 month..

Author pov:Their final examination has been finally over n they have been busy preparing for thier upcoming prom party...as everyone was excited...

End of author pov

[On text message-jimin n y/n]

Jimin:y/n do want to be my prom partner...😊..plz I don't have anyone to pair up with...hmm

Y/n:Ohh..jimin what to do...yoongi just few minutes ago asked me to be his prom partner so I already agreed to be his partner..looks like u have to find someone else...mhhhmm how about u ask clara ..she has not paired with anyone else yet..!?

Jimin:Ohh..ohk I'll ask her.(sounds disappointely)

To be continue...

Stay tune for next part guys...👍

Any guesses who might secrect well wisher be...🤔🤭🙈

Last part will be the Finale...let's gooooo👍🏻my dearly precious readers🤧🙈💜