kidnapped

Author pov:As they all arrived thier destination they got out of the car and headed towards inside the woods(jungle for camping) as they were moving forward back to back one by one they had no clue that y/n have disappeared from their side until...Clara and yoongi noticed...

End of author pov

Clara:hey guys...stop where is y/n ...is she ahead of u yoongi.?

Yoongi:What r u talking about wasn't she walking behind u!

Jung kook:Hey u guys did u planned this prank out together..if so then drop off your act..it isn't funny n y/n come out quickly it's getting dark we have to set our tents...

Yoongi n Clara:Hey..why would we joke about such things..we r being serious here.

Jin:If so then what r we waiting for... shouldn't we find y/n out ..let's spread as n search for y/n together...n u Clara be with j-hope n search with him together we don't won't u too to get lost ..ohk!?(he says as there in no network single in the hilly woody and thick jungle)

Clara:Yeah.. let's get going.

Author pov:As for others they teamed as pair of two -
Rm n jin
Yoongi n jimin
Tae hyung n jung kook

Tae hyung : Look jung kook foot prints(as it rained this morning the mud is still wet and foot print were visible to see) let's follow this foot prints .

Jungkook: hyung look I found y/n bracelet down here(which was dropped in right direction of jungle) n hyung it looks like more than one person's foot prints .

Tae hyung: Yes looks like so...

End of pov

Y/n pov: As I was walking behind Clara huffing n Panting I suddenly got passed out like someone put handkerchief on my face n soon passed out n the seconds later when I regained my conscious I see myself tied up with wooden chair n rope around me...as soon as I realized in which situation I was in I started to panic..all I could see around me was abandoned warehouse or something like abandoned factory and as I see person's face infront of me while a smirk on his face n others shocked me...

End of y/n pov

Y/n:Yyy..you what r u pull here ...

Kai:Oh y/n u r just a part of our plan to pursue...sorry for your disturbance...(laughs like maniac)

Y/n: What is it that u want from using me...huh (says weakly)

Jackson:Nothing baby ...we just want our revenge for what I had to go through because of your friends...that's it...(laughs wildly)

Y/n: U piece of shit..u deserved for your karma ...u guys r just bunch of cowards n loosers who uses innocent n weak people to make thier target ...u trash..(recives a tight slap which remains a red mark on y/n's face)

Kai: (Gives a tight slap on y/n's face) u bitch just shut your damn mouth of yours or u might have to go through much worse then this..(with angry n heavy voice)

Meanwhile...few minutes earlier

Author pov: As tae hyung n jungkook founds out the foot prints n all they gathered the others all together again n discussed that it was quiet suspicious for these many foot prints at once only for y/n ...so they decided to follow these foot prints n ended up infont of abandoned factory n soon entered the factory and what they saw was quiet unbelievable for them to understand the things happening towards infront of thier eyes but when they saw Kai giving a slap to
y/n's face and talking shit to her...all of them angered up and runs towards Kai , Jackson n there hired man's....meanwhile Clara inform it to police right at that moment when she saw all of these things happening.

End of author pov

Tae hyung:U piece of shits n bastards....how dare u harm my y/n...(gives Kai a punch on his face)

Yoongi:(Starts fighting with jackson) u loosers ,cowards,asshole....

Author pov: And soon jin,namjoon,j-hope,jimin,jung kook starts fighting with thier hired man's...while Clara goes to y/n n untied her as y/n started to cry out loud on Clara's embrace.
As soon the forest police entered the scene firing a gun above... n stopping all the moments happening infront of them(police officers).The forest police took place in the scene because other police stations were far from jungle to come all the way here.
Soon the things got back to its original place and police handcuffed Kai,Jackson n his hired man's n took them .

End of author pov

Yoongi:(Runs towards y/n n gives her a hug n pats her hair calming her down) it's OK everything is fine n u r ...looking ugly while crying so stop before others sees your original state(chuckles as he makes fun of her to distract her from a moment ago)

Y/n:(Gathers her courage n stops crying on yoongis embrance) ...yaah you stop it...(chuckles while sobbing)

Yoongi:I think we should go back to our respective place ..since y/n needs some time for herself.

Everyone:Yes...let's go.

Y/n: Wait why ..we r going back I'm perfectly fine since I'm a brave n strong girl unlike others (pleads them to stay since she doesn't want to spoil the mood and there fun because of her)

Jin:Hya u ...u should take rest n not frown making us plead to stay...no need to do that...

J-hope:Yes y/n ...listen to them...no need to whine like this it's not going to work on us.. let's get going(y/n holds j-hope's hand making him stop on his place)

Y/n: J-hope plz...just this once see I'm perfectly fine..plz plz☹️ I don't want to ruin our trip plz.....🥺🥺

Jimin:Y/n u seriously r so stubborn u don't listen to us at all...all u do is what u want to do..(says in frustrated tone)

Tae hyung:Jimin calm down ...all she wants is that our trip doesn't get ruined ...bcoz she feels guilty that our plan might get spoiled because of her...that it.

Jin:OK OK OK...guys silence...attention here plz..what is called when a boss turns around?(tries to lift up the mood of his dad's jokes)

Jung kook:Not again..hyung..

Y/n:What ...I don't know u say the answer(says while looking at to jin)

Jin:BOSTON....(horse laugh...hehehehe)😂😂

Y/n:Oh...it it's so funny (joins jins windshield laugh while laughing together)
So the others to joins them....

Y/n:So it is decided that we r going to continue our trip...(says while chukling n launghing)

Everyone:Fine y/n u won...
Let's continue our trip then..agreeing on her.

To be continue...

Stay tune for next part. 😉✌🏻