𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

Start from the beginning

"She said she saw the runaway soul but doesn't know where she is." Jae-Hee informed her two superiors, however, Seo-Yun knew that was far from the truth. Her patience was wearing thin, she admired the two in front of her but right now they are interfering with her job. And that was pissing her off. 

"She once worked in the Escort Team. She knows very well what I'll do if she doesn't hand over the soul." Joong-Gil said, he stared down at Ryeon with cold eyes.

"Surely she hasn't hidden her away. Isn't that right, Team Manager Koo?" He continued, never once taking his eyes off of her. 

"As you can see, I'm in the business of saving people now and she's related to our case. We can't just hand her over." Koo Ryeon spoke. Seo-Yun clenched her jaw and took a breath, her patience was really running thin now. 

"How arrogant of you." Joong-Gil snarled before pinning Ryeon to the wall by her throat. Seo-Yun turned to them but made no move to interfere.

"I seem to remember you as being quiet, but I see you've become needlessly chatty." Joong-Gil said to Ryeon who struggled against his grip.

"I only said what needed to be said." Ryeon reported and usually Seo-Yun would admire the other woman's confidence, but now all Seo-Yun wanted Ryeon to do was to shut up and just give them the soul. 

"If you keep getting in the way, I won't hold back next time." He held his position for a long moment before he withdrew his hand away from Ryeon's throat. Seo-Yun turned to Jae-Hee and Soo-In.

"Get more personnel here and comb through the area. I want the soul found." Seo-Yun gritted through her teeth before walking away. Missing the way Ryung-Gu looked at her.

"Yes ma'am." Soo-In and Jae-Hee bowed as Seo-Yun and Joong-Gil walked away. 

"I'm staying here." Seo-Yun said suddenly, Joongi-Gil looked at her with a raised brow but nodded silently before disappearing. Seo-Yun clenched her fists and puffed out a breath if there was anything she knew about the Risk Management Team and its members. It was that they always kept track of their cases, meaning they definitely knew where Heo Na-young is.

Seo-Yun pulled out her phone and quickly dialled a specific number.

"Lee Sang-Yeob. I need you and your partners here now." 

"Of course Ma'am."

It had only taken the group seconds to appear in front of Seo-Yun, they all bowed to her in greeting. Seo-Yun gave Sang-Yeob her tablet which displayed Ryung-Gu's tracker.

"Follow him and capture Heo Na-young." She ordered Sang-Yeob who had always had a dislike for Seo-Yun bit his tongue. He may dislike her, but she is his superior.

"And for fucks sake. Do not lose Heo Na-young." Sang-Yeob and his partners bowed and disappeared from her sight. Seo-Yun pulled her phone out and pulled up the identical tracker, the reaper sighed and walked forward following the little red dot on her screen.

It had only been an hour before their hunt for the Risk Management Team and Heo Na-young had begun. Seo-Yun growing more and more pissed off with every passing minute, she knew they were just doing their job like her. But for fuck sake did they have to make her's harder?