Sunnyflight, Sunnyspeaker and Starspeaker

Art by 2ndlightnightstrike on DevianArt

My most popular and first story on Wattpad was actually intended to be Sunnyflight fluff. Huh. So this'll be interesting.

Basic answers: 

Starspeaker: Eh don't really care

Sunnyflight: Starflight I feel bad for you but no Sunny does not love you

Sunnyspeaker: WHAT EW--Wait it's lesbian AAAAA I CAN'T NOT UMMM *Resists* No.

So Sunnyflight was my first ship... ever. So I went about on a fanfic. Then I realized Sunny didn't love Starflight-- romantically, just to clarify. But I already had this plan about animus Fatespeaker being evil, then being shipped off with a green SeaWing exactly her age I'll call Algae to not spoil the obvious. Then Sunny realizing that Fatespeaker put a spell on Sunny accidentally to make her grumpier because at the time I just didn't want to go to the pain of writing from a perspective with a different personality. (I like writing Peril's perspective because she's basically my default personality when writing a book.)

Starspeaker.... I despised it... So I found... Uh... Algaespeaker

But Starflight is now single. And no dragon in my vicinity except the horrible dragons and aro/ace dragons will go single under my watch. So I ended up going with Starspeaker cuz why not. Algae, we'll just call Algaespeaker a crush and have him as a protagonist for the ✨sequel✨ which will have more cute characters to ship him off with.

Shipping is a delicate game, you can't just break a ship without putting the pieces together, whether other pieces or the same pieces. Watch and learn, children.

So... Who do I ship with Sunny now? A lovely female SilkWing of my own named Vibration that vibes to music. 

Sorry Sunny, we can't leave you alone.