Ripnami (And Glorybringer, for that matter)

Art by someone on Google image search

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE

If you have a problem with me shipping Glornami which you don't, don't read my chapter about my opinion, go read the next.

Heh.

Used to ship this...

I didn't really have an opinion for this one either, so I just went with the mainstream opinion.

Then I discovered this thing called "Glornami" and I can't  resist the urge to ship anything gay or lesbian.......

So I went with that and then I was like "Wait what about Riptide" and then I came up with a FANFIC PLOT.

Queen Coral wanted her 7 year old daughter to marry a dragon over 30 year old. She wanted her to be married so if anything happened, Tsunami could take the throne with heirs. Then, Tsunami started crushing on Riptide. So Coral had a *peaceful* discussion with Riptide. Riptide just wanted to marry Tsunami without any trouble from the Queen, so Coral decided to let her plan shift from Whirlpool to Riptide. She didn't tell Whirlpool, obviously. They agreed that Riptide could be with Tsunami as long as it still fit her plan.

Tsunami was clueless about this plan, because Coral said that "she must not know, otherwise she'll think you don't actually like her and it will fail." So, obviously, she didn't have any reason to stay in the Sea Kingdom. The SeaWing queen also acts like she's completely opposed to the idea of Tsunami coupling with Riptide, intending to make it feel like Tsunami is breaking the rules, which all dragons around her know she loves doing.

Then the stuff in the rest of arc 1 happens. After the DoD decides to start a school, Tsunami goes to see Riptide. They have a cute ship talk, but Riptide cuts out his agreement with Coral when she asks him what he'd been doing recently. After that, Tsunami realizes he's acting kinda FISHY. Haha, get it? Fishy? Yeah no that was a bad joke this is A WOF SHIP BREAKING UP but yeah she confronts him and he confesses his agreement with Coral. Tsunami gets mad and breaks up with him, being the normal Tsunami that hates following other dragons' plans, but still helps him escape the wrath of Coral that JUST WANTS HER DAUGHTER TO MARRY AND HAVE DRAGONETS. Riptide manages to hide with the Talons again with the help of Tsunami. 

"Tsunami WAS going to go back to Jade Mountain to help set up the school, but realizes that her mother had a point: She was the only SeaWing heir nearing mating age, excluding Moray, who was an adult, but might as well have killed herself if anything happened to her queen, definitely not an option for a back-up queen. Tsunami wasn't ace, and she knew that for sure. She had many crushes she'd collected in the past year, from characters in scrolls, to random SkyWings on the battlefield, to dragons she spent time with nearly every day. She picked through the list but none of them seemed like dragons she actually wanted to spend the rest of her life with, except one.

Glory.

The only problem was, she couldn't have dragonets with Glory. "

I know that Glornami isn't the most popular ship, especially with Glorybringer and Ripnami being the most popular ships in the fandom, BUT I SHIP IT and it's my fanfic, you don't have to read it, and it's my opinion so who cares?  

So anyway Glory and Tsunami confess their love and Glory said that "Deathbringer... I like him, but sometimes he's a bit of a creep."

Yep I'm gonna get a lot of comments on that line.

THEN Tsunami discovers that she's pregnant with an egg from Riptide--Don't ask--and when it's laid, she's nervous when she tells Glory about it. It so happens that Glory also had had an egg with Deathbringer, but she hadn't told anyone yet, not even him. So they decided that if they married, Tsunami would adopt Firefly (Glory's dragonet), and Glory would adopt Tsunami's dark blue dragonet I haven't found a name for. (Deapsea? Angelfish? Eel?)

Wait no... Swallow. For sea swallow, also known as a blue sea dragon, blue angel, blue glaucus, dragon slug, blue dragon, blue sea slug or blue ocean slug. Totally did not google "dark blue sea creatures". They're pretty awesome, though. 

The best thing is? This all fits into a canonical possibility. It doesn't mess up anything canon... That I know of, of course. But that's what Wattpad comments are for, messing you up so you have to rewrite a plot entirely. Good thing I didn't start writing this yet.

About Riptide... Eh, he's single for now, but he'll probably find the one eventually, if he even wants to date anyone. Wait.

...

Ripbringer.

ARGH IT'S GAY I CAN'T RESIST IT.

I can totally see Glory and Tsunami opening the mailbox, seeing a wedding invitation, and goofing over the fact that their ex-boyfriends ended up marrying each other.

Okie,

BYE!!!