Shanks scratched his neck nervously. "Yeah, I guess. Haha."

Dadan barged into the room and yelled at the kids to sleep since it was passed 1am and they were loud. They all nodded and close their lights. Kidd was sleeping with Mika since Luffy already slept with the two.

—Couple of minutes later

Luffy randomly woke up.

Luffy: I have decided, I'm going to be the great king from all the gangs. The Gang of Freedom where everyone can eat lots lots lots lots of meat.

Sabo chuckled.

Sabo: Luffy your imagination is wild.

Shanks: That's Luffy to ya

Luffy: I'm serious! I'm going to have the best group. So all of you join me.

Shanks: I wish

Kidd: Never i'll make my own

Ace: Do you guys wonder if we will ever meet again in the future?

Shanks: Who knows?

Sabo: I hope so.

Luffy: shishishishishi

Kidd: Hopefully not.

Mika: *snoring* zzz

The boys chuckled at the cute noise from her and they all said their "goodnight" and slept.

—Next day

Mika was the second one awake, where Shanks was already up not to be seen. She saw Kidd next to her and smirked, pushing the him off of her bed and quickly ran off before he catches her.

Kidd: AHHHH!

Ace threw his pillow at him. "SHUT UP!" he said.

Kidd: Fucking Mika *he mumbled and went back to sleep*

Mika went downstairs seeing Shanks with a bag and a suitcase ready to leave before talking to Dadan.

Dadan: I'm going to miss you brat!

Shanks: Same here! Tell the rest I said i'm sorry not for not saying my goodbyes advanced. I didn't wanted to be like this, but it turns out like it now.

Mika rushed down and yelled "WHAT?"

Shanks: Speak of the devil.

"YOU ARE LEAVING? WHY NOW?"

Shanks: Things just got complicated little angel~~ he smiled at her.

Dadan went away to give the two space to talk.

Shanks patted Mika head. "Turn into a fine lady, and don't get your habits from the ASL brothers got it? Also, eat healthy too." His eyes were getting watery making him turned his face to the other side.

Mika was already crying. She gave him a big hug.

"I'll ...i'll miss you SHANKS!" *crying*

Shanks wiped her tears away and grinned. "Don't forget about me okay?"

"You too!" she said.

Shanks: Promise?

The two held out their pinky and promised to each other. They hug for the last time and Shanks said a few words and left.

Shanks: Take care little angel~~

Dadan was balling her eyes out, making Mika laugh.

Dadan: I lost a bright beautiful child *sniffles* Now who's gonna do most of the house work?

"THATS ALL YOU CARED ABOUT?"

Dadan: Shut it brat. He was the only brat I liked.

"Be quiet, you love me more."

Dadan took a tissue, wiping her nose and eyes.

The rest of the boys came in with a confusion look.

Luffy: Where's Shanks?

"Oh boy."

Luffy will not be happy about this.

They told the boys making all of them cry except for Kidd. He wasn't a cry baby, he was more angry for Shanks leaving without saying goodbyes.

"Now Kidd is the replacement."

Kidd: WHAT?

"You are the oldest now."

Kidd cleared his throat. "Alright listen up. Every one of you shall listen to my co—"

The four of them rolled their eyes and ignored Kidd. They went to eat breakfast making the poor guy embarrassed and pissed off.

—End